Bhadrapad Shuklapaksha 5, Kaliyug Varsha 5116
9. Participating in garba (A dance form prevalent in Gujarat, played during Navaratra) dance along with Hindu girls during Navaratra festival
The Jihadi organisations active in the field of ‘Love Jihad’ in Kerala have fixed a time of 2 weeks for establishing an affair with a young Hindu girl and 6 months for marrying and converting her. If a girl does not fall into the love-dragnet within 2 weeks, the Jihadi boy is supposed to try for another girl. A list is prepared of young Hindu girls who have recently taken admission in colleges and are likely to fall into the trap.’ (Kerala Kaumudi [Malayalam Daily], Feb. 2009) Given ahead are some methods adopted to lure these girls into the love-dragnet.
‘This is a routine method used for luring Hindu girls from schools and colleges. Pretending to have a sophisticated life style, they move around schools and colleges like ‘Road Romeos’. – Ms. Mamata Tripathi, Columnist
1A. ‘Jehangir Razzak, a student of the Kozhikode Law College, deceived 42 girls using this method.’
‘Mobile phones are used on a large scale for contacting Hindu girls. Jihadi boys are trained in how to sweet-talk Hindu girls on mobile phones. This method is mainly used against the school and college-going girls, working-women and girl students of ‘Information Technology’ branch of engineering.
2A. Mobile phone numbers of Hindu girls are provided to Jihadi boys by shop owners who provide the facility of recharging mobile phones : According to information provided by a Malayalam Daily in Kerala, mobile numbers of Hindu girls are supplied to Jihadi boys by shops that provide phone recharge facility in Jihadi dominated areas of Mallapuram-Edappal and Kozhikode-Palayam.
2B. Method of luring a Hindu girl using a mobile phone : Once a Jihadi boy receives the mobile phone number of a Hindu girl, he begins to send her SMS’ on her mobile and contacts her in the night. Initially she resists, but he persists with sweet-talk. Later, she eagerly waits for his calls. At this juncture, the Jihadi boy begins to talk to her in somewhat obscene language and she is then ensnared in his love-dragnet.’
2C. Luring the girl students by gifting them mobile phones : ‘Jihadi boys gift mobile phone to those girls who do not have ability to purchase it. While personally visiting the houses of the girls who had committed suicide due to ‘Love Jihad’ I found a common thing that, in all those cases the girls had received a mobile phone handset from their lovers. When I studied several such cases in Kerala as a journalist, I concluded that mobile phone is the single most effective weapon of ‘Love Jihad’. – Mrs. Leela Menon, Editor, Janmabhumi (Malayalam Daily)
Young Jihadi boys from economically weaker sections are encouraged to participate in ‘Love Jihad’ by providing them economic assistance and other facilities for taking admission in professional colleges and technical institutes. Subsequently, various cultural programmes are arranged and these boys are given prizes to enable them to impress Hindu or Christian girls. After this initial preparation, the sinister plan of false love is put into action. (Kalakaumudi [Malayalam Weekly], 10.6.2012)
Internet is used on a large scale to develop closeness with Hindu girls. This conspiracy consists of using websites such as ‘Facebook’ and ‘Orkut’ for developing friendship with Hindu girls, enhancing relationship further and later accomplishing their objective.
4A. Facebook : ‘Waseem Akram cheated a girl called Daksha through a facebook account using a false Hindu name – Sharma. Upon realising that she had been cheated, Daksha refused to marry Akram. Subsequently, Akram started defaming Daksha on facebook. His Jihadi friends went to Daksha’s house and demanded Rs. 5 lakh so that Akram would agree to ‘not marrying her’. They also threatened to attack Daksha with acid and blades if the payment was not made. New Delhi Police have arrested Akram in this case.’ (Daily ‘Indian Express’, 30.8.2012)
4B. Shaadi.com : ‘Some cases have come to light where Hindu girls were repeatedly contacted through this website and compelled to marry.’ (Monthly ‘Ekata’, September 2011)
Help from Jihadi girls is also sought for success of ‘Love Jihad’. These Jihadi girls do the job of introducing their Hindu friends to Jihadi boys.’
As part of the conspiracy to pull a Hindu girl into the love dragnet, some Jihadi boys indulge in eve-teasing. Thereafter, a Jihadi boy pretending to be virtuous comes forward to her rescue. Later, he develops closeness with her through meetings over tea, coffee etc. and achieves his objective. In Ahmednagar (Maharashtra) alone, nearly 300 girls have been ensnared in the love-dragnet using this technique; they were later converted. (Year 2010)
JIhadi boys wear religious threads and amulets around their wrist to sham that they are Hindus. Similarly, they also adopt names that resemble those of Hindu boys such as Sameer, Raju etc.’ – Ms. Mamata Tripathi, Columnist
Girls who are given unlimited freedom in their house celebrate ‘Valentine’s Day’, ‘Friendship Day’, ‘Rose Day’ etc. along with their friends as per the western culture. Jihadi boys become friendly with such Hindu girls, and taking advantage of occasions like ‘Valentine’s Day’, drag them into their love-dragnet.
9. Participating in garba (A dance form prevalent in Gujarat, played during Navaratra) dance along with Hindu girls during Navaratra festival
‘At many places, Jihadi boys try to entice Hindu girls during the Navaratra festival of Goddess Durga by participating in the garba dance (or Dandiya Ras). Such incidents have taken place in Belgaum (Karnataka).’ – Mr. Shivajirao Gaundadkar, Editor, ‘Saptahik Rashtraparva’, Belgaum, Karnataka.
‘Sometimes, Jihadi boys use hypnotism to ensnare Hindu girls in the love-dragnet. Girls who are thus hypnotised do not listen to their parents, nor do they care for their sentiments.
In order to develop a ‘love relationship’, sometimes Jihadi boys take Hindu girls to ice-cream parlours or juice centres owned by Jihadis. There, some special medicines are mixed with the drinks to be served to these girls. These medicines are meant for taking control of the intellect of a person.’ – Prof. Unnikrishnan (Pharmacologist)
WATCH THIS EYE-OPENING VIDEO WITH REAL-LIFE CASE-STUDIES EXPOSING THE ROLE OF VASHIKARAN IN LOVE JIHAD
Vashikaran technique is used at times to lure Hindu girls into the love-dragnet after befriending them. (Note : Vashikaran – A tantrik method that uses mantra, yantra, bhasma [Ash] and various types of medicine to bewitch, subjugate, attract, influence, allure, excite or entice the desired person; Karani – The method or technique of performing it. In other words, vashikaran refers to bringing a particular person under your complete control. Similarly, evil experiments like witchcraft, magic-spells, subtle-attacks directed at a person etc. are known as karni)12A. A Hindu girl who had fallen prey to ‘Love Jihad’ through black-magic behaving according to Jihadi customs despite being brought back to her home, and coming to senses after spiritual remedies
‘A young girl, Preeti (name changed), from an immensely rich Rajasthani Hindu family, eloped with and married Abdul, a Jihadi who was staying in a local slum. The Police located her and took her to a remand home. However, it was difficult for the Police to keep her there for long as she was over 18 years of age and hence, legally a major. Therefore, her family members came to me with high hopes. On collecting full information about Abdul, it became clear that he was earning his bread by working as a coolie. We also came to know that Abdul had received Rs. 50,000 for having ensnared Preeti in the love-dragnet.
Then, we chalked out a plan with the help of Preeti’s family. Accordingly, as soon as she was released from the remand home, we took her to an unknown place. Upon reunion with her family members, there was no visible guilt on her face. She kept addressing herself as ‘wife of Abdul, Ayesha’. According to our plan, Preeti was told that if Abdul became a Hindu, her family would allow them to marry. She then called up Abdul from her mobile and asked him to become a Hindu; but he categorically refused and on the contrary, threatened her with ‘talaq (Divorce)’ in a forceful voice. Despite this insult, Preeti shouted at her mother in Urdu that she would go to her husband and stay with him in any state he kept her. Preeti was an educated girl who spoke pure Hindi; here she was speaking like a traditional Jihadi girl. Her attire too was Islamic.
Realising a sudden ‘Islamic’ change in her attitude, I consulted a renowned astrologer. After an astrological study, he concluded that Preeti was a victim of ‘black-magic’. The next day he went to her house and recited some mantras for two hours. Using lemon and Vibhuti, a ritual of utara was also performed on her. That night she was able to sleep peacefully for the first time in many days. When she woke up the next morning, she asked her parents to forgive her. Presently, she is advising her friends also to be vigilant about ‘Love Jihad’.’ – Ms. Arunatai Acharya, ‘Nari Raksha Manch’ Section (Chembur, Mumbai), Vishwa Hindu Parishad
12B. A Hindu girl ensnared in ‘Love Jihad’ could not co-operate in counselling because of vashikaran !
In Kottayam, a young Hindu nurse was lured by a Jihadi youth with his sweet-talk on mobile phone, and later they began to roam together. Her family members opposed her affair and in her presence warned the youth not to have any relationship with her. Despite this, she was hell-bent on marrying him. On further inquiry it was found that a person with that name did not exist at all. Besides, his address was also false. She was not allowed to go outside the house for two months. She was also told that her lover was a fraudster and was counselled on the dangers of ‘Love Jihad’. Despite these attempts, she was not ready to listen to her family. Several months have passed now but she is still adamant on marrying the Jihadi. It is possible that she was subjected to vashikaran.’ – Dr. Mallika and Mrs. Sangeeta Sharma, ‘Manahshakti Samupadeshan Kendra’, Kerala
Also read :
- Parents in western UP turn to ‘monk’ to free daughters from Muslim lovers’ spell
- VIEW : SIKH Women targeted, Email_Women pps
12C. Precautions Hindu girls should take to avoid vashikaran
1. Do not give your undergarments to anyone for washing or any other purpose.
2. Dispose fallen hair or cropped nails by burning them, so that no one can misuse them. In some beauty parlours, men are employed to cut the hair of women or massage women. The possibility of these women falling prey to vashikaran are greater.
3. Possibility of falling prey to vashikaran through consumption of a pan (Betel leaf) offered by someone is high. Hence, never accept pan from a known individual or a stranger.
4. Jihadis practice vashikaran by offering objects such as taviz (Charm used to enslave the individual) that is worn around the neck, surma (Kohl) that is to be applied to the eyes, flowers to be worn in the hair etc.
O Parents ! Advise your daughters to be cautious !
12D. How to identify if a girl has been affected by vashikaran ?
1. After vashikaran, changes are noticed in the normal behaviour, nature, style of speech, commonly used words etc. The relatives of a girl who has fallen victim to ‘Love Jihad’ should be advised to note such changes in her.
2. Pray to Shrikrushna – ‘May the distress of _____(Name the girl) be eliminated and may a protective sheath of God’s Name be created around us’. Also, to dispel the distress, chant the Name of Bhagawan Shrikrushna – ।। ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय ।। (Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya). This distresses the energy bringing about vashikaran and the individual begins to shout, scream etc. Such symptoms help confirm that vashikaran has been effected. Since the help of vashikaran is sought in most cases of ‘Love Jihad’ (about 30%), it is advisable not to waste any time in trying identifying if the cause is indeed vashikaran; instead, take corrective action as listed ahead.
12E. Some spiritual remedies to eliminate the harmful effects of vashikaran or karni
In some case, if it is felt that a girl has been affected by vashikaran, besides medical and psychological treatment, also try spiritual remedies on her as given ahead.
1. Take away objects such as taviz, various types of threads (charged with mantra), bhasma etc. in her possession and destroy them in a fire : As the first step, take away objects used for affecting vashikaran with the girl such as taviz, bhasma, various types of threads, etc. on her body, or kept in her purse. These objects are used for vashikaran and should be destroyed in a fire. In fact, take away all objects in her possession.
2. Give the girl gomutra (Urine of a cow of Bharatiya breed) to drink; also sprinkle some gomutra on her. Subsequently, chant the Name of the girl’s Family Deity for half-an-hour by placing your palm on her head.
3. Eliminating the harmful effects of evil-eye using lemon and Vibhuti (Sacred ash) of burnt incense-stick as utara (Waving around a possessed individual in order to eject negative energies and casting off the evil-eye mentally) : The affected girl should be asked to sit on a wooden seat facing the east. The individual performing the utara should stand in front of the affected girl holding uncut lemons and Vibhuti of burnt incense-stick in the hands and pray thus – ‘May the distress due to negative energies be eliminated through the medium of this utara (of lemon and Vibhuti)’. Then, he/she should move the hands holding the lemon and Vibhuti thrice around the girl’s body, starting from the feet and proceeding towards the head and back to the feet clockwise. In the end, the utara should be immersed in flowing water. The individual performing the utara should continuously chant the Name of his Deity of worship till the immersion of utara. Afterwards, he/she should wash the hands and feet. The girl should also be asked to wash her hands and feet. Then, gomutra or water mixed with a little Vibhuti should be sprinkled on the girl as well as on the self by the individual. Vibhuti should be applied to the forehead of the girl.
4. Casting off the evil-eye using a coconut, followed by breaking the coconut in a Hanuman temple or offering it to fire : Despite performing the above-mentioned remedies, if the harmful effects of vashikaran continue and if the girl’s abnormal behaviour and craving for the Jihadi who has affected the vashikaran continues, then the evil-eye should be cast off using a coconut. Casting off the evil-eye eliminates the distress due to karni. The affected girl should be asked to sit on a wooden seat facing the east. A shelled coconut with a tuft should be used. The individual casting off the evil-eye should hold the coconut in his hands with the tuft facing the girl and pray thus – ‘O Hanumanji ! Please draw all the distressing vibrations affecting the girl that are inside and outside her body into this coconut and destroy them completely’. The coconut should be moved around the body of the girl thrice, starting from her feet and proceeding towards her head and back to the feet clockwise. Then, the individual casting off the evil-eye should circumambulate the girl thrice holding the coconut in a manner that the tip is always towards the girl. Subsequently, the coconut should be broken in a Hanuman temple or offered to fire. While doing so, hail thus – ‘Victory to Hanumanji’. (Even if the girl who is trapped in ‘Love Jihad’ has not returned, the harmful effects of vashikaran or karni can be eliminated by casting off the evil-eye using a photograph of the girl.)
5. Asking the girl to bathe in salt water : After performing the remedies of utara or casting off the evil-eye with a coconut, the girl should be asked to bathe with a bucketful of water in which a fistful of rock-salt has been dissolved.
6. Asking the girl to chant the Name or reciting the Maruti stotra (Spiritual verses in Marathi in praise of Hanuman) or Hanuman chalisa (40 spiritual verses in Hindi in praise of Hanumanji) : To ensure that vashikaran or karni do not recur, the girl should be asked to pray to God and chant the Name of her Family Deity or Deity of worship for an hour. She should be asked to recite Maruti stotra or Hanuman chalisa once. She should be asked to perform this worship every day.
7. Residing for some time in a place of pilgrimage such as Ganagapur, where the Deity is in an awakened state or in the Ashram of a Saint. The remedies mentioned above will certainly restore the original state of the girl affected by vashikaran.
‘For targeting Hindu girls, not just weapon of love but force is also used if required. Jihadis from metro cities like Delhi and Hyderabad abduct 15,000 Hindu girls every year. From this, a conclusion can be drawn about the real number of victims in the entire country.’