Cow, which is the abode of 33 crore Deities, is the seat of faith of Hindus. To deliberately hurt the religious sentiments of Hindus,non Hindus engage in cow slaughter, every year non-Hindus slaughter over 2 crore 40 lakh cows. Protection of the Cow is protection of Dharma; Bharat, from ancient times, has a history of protecting and nurturing Cows at any cost. Hence, O Hindus, stop cow slaughter and perform your duty towards Dharma !
Why Protect Cows
Condition of Hindus living in Bangladesh and eastern India is grave. They are living under constant fear which [...]
In the night of 16th May, police raided a slaughter-house in Qureshinagar (Satara) where slaughtering of cows and [...]
VHP president Pravin Togadia on Sunday slammed Narendra Modi-led Central govt and Yogi Adityanath-led UP govt over [...]
A contentious bill to ban cow slaughter and ensure stabilisation of the population of the Indian breed of bovines [...]
The National Gau Sewa Parishad was organised in Pune between 6th & 7th Jan 2018 by the Gou Vigyan Sanshodhan [...]
We have to unite to save cows, to arrest jihad, to stop rapes. If 900 millions of Hindus get united, then we will demolish cow slaughter houses not only in Morba, but in Maharashtra, all over the nation and even in Pakistan !
- Jainmuni Pujya Vinamrasagarji Maharaj
- Alwar: Shootout between police and men transporting cattle; Umar arrested
- Cattle traffickers fire at 2 women animal lovers in Gurugram
- Butchers beat up ‘Gourakshaks’ on the day of Bakri Eid...
- Police fails in prevention cow-slaughter and to close illegal slaughter-houses
- Pune : Police beat up ‘Gou-rakshaks’ for catching vehicles transporting...