Cow, which is the abode of 33 crore Deities, is the seat of faith of Hindus. To hurt the religious sentiments of the Hindus, non-Hindus slaughter 2 crore 40 lakh cows every year. Protection of the cow is protection of Dharma; Bharat, from ancient times, has a history of protecting and nurturing Cows at any cost. Hence, O Hindus, stop cow slaughter and perform your duty towards Dharma !
Why Protect Cows
Bangladeshi cattle markets, known as 'khattals', are brimming with cows and oxen from India that travel thousands [...]
Odisha is the single largest conduit of the cattle smugglers in India with traffic from four states converging here [...]
The Congress on Saturday asked the Prime Minister and Home Minister to ban 'gau rakshaks' or cow protection [...]
Jagatguru Shankaracharya Mahasansthanam Shrisansthan, Gokarna, Shriramchandrapur Mutt took out ‘Gousevak (kinkar) [...]
Beef found in samples of biryani collected from the Muslim-dominated Mewat district of Haryana. A state-run [...]
We have to unite to save cows, to arrest jihad, to stop rapes. If 900 millions of Hindus get united, then we will demolish cow slaughter houses not only in Morba, but in Maharashtra, all over the nation and even in Pakistan !
- Jainmuni Pujya Vinamrasagarji Maharaj
- Pune : Police beat up ‘Gou-rakshaks’ for catching vehicles transporting...
- Charge-sheet filed against 6 Gou-rakshaks for trying to save cows
- Delhi police beat up Sant Gopaldas Maharaj staging agitation for...
- Maharashtra : Ten ‘Gou-rakshaks’ arrested for setting 5 trucks carrying...
- Nashik (Maharashtra) : Cases filed against 6 Hindus in their...