Supreme Shiva is the only Principle. The Supreme Shiva is the conductor of the five actions in the universe - Srushṭi (Creation), Sthiti (Sustenance), Samhar (Annihilation), Anugraha (Grace) and Vilaya (Dissolution). This universe is a reflection of the Supreme Shiva. Shiva is Absolute, self-radiant. He remains radiant and illuminates the universe. Let us understand the spiritual science about Shiva that will it strengthens our faith in the Shiva.
Articles related to Shiva and worship of Shiva
- There are twelve Jyotirlingas
- Sattvik picture and Name-strip of Deity Shiva
- What is the concept of Final Liberation as per the...
- Why are Shiva and Divine Energy (Shakti) considered as inseparable?
- Why are trifoliate bel leaves offered to Lord Shiva ?
- What is the significance of adorning rudraksha when performing ritualistic...
- Why are svayambhu pindis situated below the ground level?
- What is the origin of tandav dance?
- Some Facts about Lord Shiva