Today, the daily life of most people is filled with hectic activity and problems. One who imparts precise knowledge on appropriate spiritual practice for acquiring peace of mind and Anand (Bliss) and how to perform it is none other than the Guru. In the life of a disciple, the Guru holds supreme importance; because a disciple cannot realise God without Guru. Through these articles, the disciple will understand the true nature of the Guru through various aspects such as the Guru’s form exhibiting paternal love for the devotee, His compassionate nature, various mediums of bestowing grace on the disciple etc. This will lead to strengthening of devotion in the disciple unto the Guru and he will be able to obtain maximum benefit from the existence of the Guru.
The Guru and Disciple
- What is the importance of Guru?
- What is a guru and How to Find Him?
- The Guru-disciple relationship
- Difference between Guru and Teacher – Is ‘Guru’ superior to...
- Qualities of a disciple
- Spiritual disciplines in Disciple’s life
- Guru Shishya relationship and How one should behave with the...
- Disciples and gurubrethren (Guru-brothers / Guru bandhu)
- Spiritual experience of disciples
- Causes of Spiritual deterioration of the Disciple
- Changing the Spiritual Guru
- Guru preaches about protection of Nation and Dharma as per...
- Frequently Asked Questions on Guru (Spiritual guide) and Disciple
- Guru diksha , Anugraha, Guruvākya and Gurukillī
- What is a Gurumantra?
- Qualities of Guru
- What are the different types of Gurus as per our...