|For Hindu awakening and combating attacks on Hindu Dharma|
What is the purpose of Dharma Jagruti Sabhas?
- To create mass awareness among Hindus about various problems affecting Hindu Dharma.
- To create a platform for uniting Hindus and various Hindu organisations.
- To put pressure on the Government to look into various problems faced by Hindus.
Join hands for a successful Hinduism Meet !
FHA and HJS are inviting participation in the organising of the Meet
- Come to the meet with friends and family, learn about Hinduism.
- Invite your neighbours and acquaintances for the Hinduism Meet.
- Help in printing invitations, posters and flyers for the Meet or finding sponsors for them.
- Put up the Hinduism Meet invitation on local associations’ and temples’ bulletin boards.
- Contribute your time and other resources towards the Hinduism Meet.
- Experience divine grace by offering body, mind and wealth for the cause of Dharma!
Read details about Forum for Hindu awakening Click here
Shri. Narendra Modi ji supports HJS Dharmajagruti Sabha at Gujarat
How can you contribute?
- Canvassing: Inform and invite your friends, relatives about Dharma Jagruti Sabha.
- Physical: Help in arranging Dharma Jagruti Sabha.
(Contact Email: [email protected])
- Prarthana (Prayers) : Well wishes and prayers are important to make this event successful.
- Help by making a donation for Dharma Jagruti Sabha.
(Rough cost estimate for each Sabha – Rs. 2.5 to 3 Lac)
Report of Dharma Jagruti Sabhas
Following is the report of Dharma Jagruti Sabha held at various places in India and abroad. (This section is still under updation.)
|Total no. of Dharmasabhas so far organised =910*|
|Total no. of visitors =1019917|
|Gujarati=8, Hindi=30, Kannada=157, Malayalam=9, Marathi=688, Tamil=2, Telugu=16,|
Videos of Sabha
Make a resolve of ‘Simollanghan’ for establishing Hindu Rashtra on the occasion of Vijaya Dashami : Sadguru Nandkumar Jadhav, Sanatan Sanstha Read more »
‘Dharmashikshan’ is necessary for prevention of cases of ‘love jihad’ and parents need to keep a watch on children, stated Shri. Ramesh Padva Read more »
India is a natural Hindu Rashtra since ancient times; therefore, demand to declare India as a Hindu Rashtra is consistent with the Constitution, stated H. H. Nilesh Singbal Read more »
On 1st September, Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha was organized on small-scale by Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) at Bashirabad Read more »
On 27th May, HJS held ‘Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha (sabha)’ at Nava Mondha Maidan of Nanded, the land sanctified by Guru Govind Singh with his stay Read more »
India is the only country in the world where two Constitutions are followed ! – Sadguru (Dr.) Charudatta Pingale, national Guide, HJS Read more »
When will State administrations take action showing guts against mosques which are causing noise pollution disregarding Supreme Court’s orders ? – Sadguru Nandkumar Jadhav, Sanatan Sanstha Read more »
On 10th May, ‘Hindu Rashtrajagruti sabha’ was held at Ranmala village in Dhule district. Book-exhibition cell was also set up at the venue of the sabha and it was visited by jidnyasus. It was decided after the sabha, to conduct Dharmashikshan and self-defence classes in the village. Read more »
Hindu Rashtrajagruti Sabha was held on the grounds of Sriram temple in Rai gao as a part of Hindu Rashtrajagruti Abhiyan on 5th May and Shri. Kocharekar ws addressing that sabha Read more »
Hindus trapped in various castes should be united to destroy the conspiracy of politicians of dividing the community ! – Manoj Khadye, HJS Read more »