Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad : Working for justice to the Hindus
Who we are ?
We are an association of advocates who thrive to work for the cause of nation and Hindu Dharma.
Unfortunately, advocates strive for their individual growth and practice, but not for the society. The Hindu Activism needs many lawyers who will fight for the cause of Dharma. Their participation is required as Activist lawyer and not only as a lawyer. Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad is an organization of such activist lawyers who want to support the cause of Dharma and the Hindu Activists who are selflessly working for Hindutva.
Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad is an organization founded on the principle of sacrifice for the nation and Dharma. Therefore, there will be responsibilities and not rights apart from the some crisis for those who want to join us. We can’t stop our legal battles fought using the current legal structures (rather situation of chaos) till we establish Hindu Rashtra and create a legal system of our own based on spiritual science.
Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad was formed in the first Hindu Summit organized by Hindus held at Goa in 2012 with a vow to help Hindu cause and Hindutva Activists in the best manner possible. Three years have passed and the members ( which steadily grew up) have experienced the divine help coming to them when they thrived to achieve their goals.
A Few success stories
- Established that Sanatan’s seekers are innocent in cases where they were falsely implicated on charges of so called Hindu terrorism in Madgoan Blast Case, Goa
- Compelled the Pune Municipal Corporation to demolish an unauthorised mosque
- Mumbai High Court ordered the Goa Government to demolish illegal slums of Bangladeshi infiltrators on Motidongar in Margao, Goa
- Viththal Rukmini Temple got its 350 acres of land ( which was devoted for pious reasons) back into possession and also got a full-time Deputy-Collector as a Chief Executive officer fot the administration of the temple
- Exposed the mis-deeds of Maharashtra Andhashraddha Nirmulan Samiti (Maharashtra)
- Compelled State Government to expedite preparations for upcoming Nashik Simhasth Kumbh Mela in Maharastra
- The State of Maharashtra was compelled to initiate a CID probe into frauds in another State controlled Temple Committee ( Pashcim Maharashtra Devsthan Samiti) which controlled over 3067 temples and more than 25 thousand acres of land.
Our Aims and Objectives
In the modern times, advocates have gained importance evident from the recent past. Even the freedom fighters included many lawyers including Lokmanya Tilak, Swatantraveer Sawarkar, Vallabhabhabhai Patel. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar etc. Even today names like Arun Jaitley, Salman Khurshid, P. Chidambaram crop up. Therefore in the present social scenario, advocate can be influential. But as everybody knows, nations are not built with ambitions or Individual goals, but on sacrifices, individual or collective. This very principle is conveniently forgotten by our leaders and also by the citizens. Thus, the ugly battles of demanding rights are a common feature.
Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad wants to follow a different rule. Today’s so called legal system founded by Constitution, India Penal Code etc. The divine law of Karma is long forgotten. What one sows is what one rips is a law which is still implemented by the Divine hands and which is exhibited everyone’s daily life. But these signs are neglected or ridiculed.
Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad wants to establish the laws formulated by experimenting with eternal science of spirituality which are embedded in Sanatan Hindu Dharma.
This can’t be done unless constitutional battles are fought in the Courts and legal agitations on legal points are made on the roads. Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad is for both.
Devout Hindu Advocates ! Contribute in these ways !
- Fight cases free-of-cost in incidents where the Nation and Dharma have been harmed
- Provide legal assistance to Hindus who have been persecuted in religious matters
- Teach Hindus how to use the ‘Right to Information’ Act in their interests
- Use your legal knowledge in the service of God
Even a small contribution from you will inspire others