Acupressure Therapy is an ancient Therapy discovered by the knowledgeable Sages and Ascetics and is of great importance because it is based on the science of Spirituality. In this method, the Acupressure points corresponding to a specific organ are pressed and the associated organ is stimulated. Through activation of a point, the obstacles in the flow of energy are overcome. This article explains day-to-day actions that can be performed easily by everyone to benefit from Acupressure Therapy.
1. Day-to-day actions that can easily be performed to benefit from Acupressure Therapy
Listed ahead are some easy actions that can be performed on the self by the self and are important for preserving good health.
- Keeping the mouth closed, try to clean the portion between the teeth and the lips by rolling your tongue over it for one or two minutes.
- Keeping the mouth closed, grind the teeth about thirty to forty times.
- Rub your palms twenty to thirty times and then cover your entire face with the palms for some time. Repeat this action twice or thrice.
- Massage the sockets of the eyes for one or two minutes.
- Press the Acupressure points on the hands and soles every day.
2. General suggestions
- When applying pressure on the pressure points, preferably use the thumb and the index finger.
- Do not press the point continuously; do it intermittently.
- Apply pressure on the Acupressure points for two to three minutes.
- Always press the related points on the hands and feet.
- Repeat the above actions twice or thrice every day.
Reference : Sanatan Sanstha’s Holy text ‘Acupressure therapy for common ailments‘