1. An Appeal to world by Kashmiri Victims Diabolical plan of Pakistan for the Jihadiization of Kashmir Reference: http://www.kashmir-information.com/Appeal.html
|Hindus blasted by PAK militants Images: india.indymedia.org/en/2003/03/4059.shtml||
HINDUISM UNDER ATTACK!400000 HINDU BRETHRENHAVE LOST THEIR HOMES IN KASHMIR! IT COULD HAPPEN ANYWHERE THE GOVERNMENT HAS PROVED ITS WORTHLESSNESS .. HINDUS DONT HAVE ANY PROTECTORS! HINDUS, LET US PREPARE OURSELVES TO FIGHT TERRORISTS AND INCREASE HINDU NUMBERS ONCE AGAIN IN KASHMIR !
2. Threats by Pakistanis
The Kashmiri Pandits (Hindus) in the valley of Kashmir, irrespective of their age, sex, position status or situation became the prime target of the terrorists’ onslaught. They were warned and threatened, individually and collectively, through word of mouth, through insinuation and innuendo, through posters and press and over loud speakers installed in thousands of mosques all over the valley.
|J&K MUSLIM COMMONODOS FRONT:Leave Kashmir in one month otherwise danger to life and family. This is Last Warning.By Order Dist. Commander|
|Seal of the Central Office of Allah TigersAllah-O-Akbar MUSLIMS AWAKE ALL INFIDELS VANISH JIHAD IS APPROACHING|
|Terrorists’ propaganda Courtesy: http://www.kashmir-information.com/Appeal.html|
3. Pakistan’s comment on terrorism
|We are fighting in our own land. That is why it is not terrorism|
– Ghulam Qadir, Finance Minister in Pakistan-controlled Kashmir Reference: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/1577093.stm
4. The Islamic Brutality towards Hindus
- The Britannica mentions that Mughal emperor Akbar THE GREAT(???) ordered the massacre of about 30,000 captured Rajput Hindus on February 24, 1568 AD, after the battle for Chitod, a number confirmed by Abul Fazl, Akbar’s court historian.
- Afghan historian Khondamir notes that during one of the many repeated invasions on the city of Herat in western Afghanistan, which used to be part of the Hindu Shahiya kingdoms ‘1,500,000 residents perished.’ ‘Thus,’ writes Vyas, ‘it is evident that the mountain range was named as Hindu Kush as a reminder to the future Hindu generations of the slaughter and slavery of Hindus during the Moslem conquests.’
- Over 400,000 Kashmiri Pandits have been forced to flee their homeland. Many Pandit men, women and children have been brutally murdered. About 70,000 still languish in makeshift refugee camps in Jammu and Delhi.
- Scores of temples in Kashmir have been desecrated, destroyed, looted, more than 900 educational institutions have been attacked by terrorists. Properties of Pandits have been vandalised, businesses destroyed or taken over, even hospitals have not been spared.
5. Opposing view points
In a letter to the Urdu daily, Jasarat, Amir Humza Qureshi, wrote: “It is a fact that people of this region (Northern Areas) are facing more human rights violations and whenever the official (Pakistani) media talks of repression in (Indian) Kashmir, people with strong hearts laugh at this hypocritical attitude, and people with weak hearts cry.” “India is not perpetrating even one hundredth part of the repression that people spread over an area of 28,000 miles have been facing for the past 50 years. The Indian Government has given people all their fundamental human rights and in spite of that they are in a state of confrontation against the government. But the people of this region (Northern Areas) are far behind the rest of the world in matters of fundamental human rights, justice and economic development.” This is in stark contrast to those in the Islamic movement that see Indian Kashmir as territory that needs to be liberated from the clutches of India, and see any retreat from confrontation with India (regarding Kashmir) as a betrayal of the “Islamic” cause. For instance, an opinion piece on khilafah.com argues: “Therefore, the only way forward for Kashmir is to liberate it physically and return the rule back to Islam. This is the verdict from Islam and as Jihadis we are required to accept the judgement of Allah (Subhanahu Wa ta�aala). The obligation lies on the Pakistani army to move and overthrow this illegitimate Pakistani regime (i.e. the Musharraf regime), and give its support (nussrah) to the sincere sons of this Ummah who are calling for the re-establishment of the Islamic Khilafah State which will work to reunite the land of Kashmir with the land of Pakistan and one day Insha-Allah, the whole of India. (Note that this view considers not just Kashmir as part of the “Islamic Khilafah State” but all of India as well.) Most recently, Altaf Qadiri, secretary general of the Hurriyat Conference’s Pakistan chapter was quoted by Pakistani newspaper Daily Times as having told reporters: “…The present government in PoK is worse than the Farooq Abdullah government (of Indian Kashmir)” (As reported on July 26, in the Indian Express).Note : Hurriyat Conference is widely perceived as being anti-Indian, and who for long was considered the main, even sole “legitimate” voice of the Kashmiri people ought to be the greatest indictment of Pakistan’s claim to be the greatest “upholder and champion of Kashmiri self-determination”. Contrary to all the rhetorical bombast, the Pakistani military is, in fact, one of the greatest hindrances to the realization of self-determination in multi-ethnic, multi-lingual and multi-religious Jammu and Kashmir.
6. Hidden Facts of Pakistan Occupied Kashmir
- In 1991, POK’s ” Prime Minister”, Mumtaz Rathore was dismissed, arrested and flown by helicopter to a Pakistani prison.
- In the 1996 elections in POK, parties and candidates who wished to participate on the platform of independence and refused to sign the declaration calling POK�s accession to Pakistan an article of faith, were denied the right to field candidates.
- The oath of office for the President, PM, Minister, Speaker, MLA or MLC of POK clearly includes the following clause: “That I will remain loyal to the country (Pakistan) and the cause of accession of the state of Jammu and Kashmir to Pakistan”.
- But such oaths are completely one-sided since the residents of POK are given no rights in Pakistan – they may neither vote in Pakistan’s general elections, nor take their grievances to the Pakistani Supreme Court. Nor may they hold any public office in Pakistan. Nor do they have any rights on the Pakistan National Budget. But even those who go along with such insulting inequities are then treated shabbily by the Pakistan authorities. After the elections in June 1996, the “President” of POK, Sikander Hayat Khan, was removed through a voice vote in the Assembly.
- Shaukat Ali Kashmiri, chairman of the United Kashmir People’s National Party (UKPNP) based in POK, was picked up by men from the Pakistani security forces near Bagh and reportedly tortured. After his release, Shaukat Ali Kashmiri (who has now taken refuge in Switzerland) condemned the killing of innocent villagers by the Pakistan-backed terrorists, observing: “What kind of freedom struggle is that which kills its own people. We cannot continue like this where the foreign mercenaries continue to kill the local inhabitants”. He also criticized the Pakistan Government for detaining several leaders of Balwaristan, Gilgit and PoK for speaking against Gen Pervez Musharraf.
- Young cadres were incited to cross over to Pakistan and Pakistan-held Kashmir so as to receive arms training and carry out the diabolical plan for the muslimization of Kashmir as a prelude to its secession from secular democratic India.
- Fear loomed large and the terrorist shadow stalked educational markets and other public places wherever the Kashmiri Pandits had a representation, however small. They were identified and denounced;
- Hit lists were exhibited on electric poles, office doors and entries to numerous institutions; and the public at large was exhorted to watch them and hound them out.
- They were followed and kidnapped from their homes and places of work and interrogated and tortured.
- A spree of killings of the intellectuals of the community started.
- This was followed by indiscriminate gunning down, hanging, dismembering, tying with grenades and blasting into pieces, skinning, burning and sawing alive the members of this ethnic minority of all walks of life.
- Many of the victims after being butchered were thrown into streets as exhibits for everybody to get terrorised. The bereaved were not permitted to mourn the dead and perform the last rites. Those who dared to attend the funeral were earmarked for reprisals. Molestation and rape was the order of the day.
7. Concluding Remarks :
1. There are evidences that the Jihadis in the Pakistan illegally Occupied Kashmir are Suffering more than those in India. 2. Maximum number of Jihadis in India and POK are in favour of the more benevolent Indian Rule. 3. No country can have the right to annexe another Country’s territory under pretext of Religious or Communal Majority alone. 4. In terms of Religious Majority, Pakistan itself has less Jihadis than in India. Hence, India should ideally annexe the whole of Pakistan if the logic of “Religious majority” holds good. 5. Hindus in Kashmir are getting killed for no fault of their’s by Islamic Jihadis from Pakistan.
8. The most important Conclusions :
1. The people of India can no longer depend upon the Government of India to free Kashmir once and for all from Islamic Terrorism. 2. It has become certain over the years that to rid Kashmir of Terrorism, people of India, especially Hindus, will have to themselves lift up the Shivadhanushya of Destruction of terrorists with the blessings of Saints and Deities.