Kartik Amavasya, Kaliyug Varsha 5111
Panji (Goa): I have never blamed any organization directly in relation to the Margao blasts. The investigation of this incident is going on. It would not be appropriate to blame anyone when the investigation is going on. My statements have been misinterpreted in relation to Sanatan Sanstha. I have never said that Sanatan Sanstha is guilty thus it is dangerous for the nation. This explanation was given today by Goa’s home minister Ravi Naik in a programme while speaking with the reporters.
A website published a news about the home minister talking to a local news channel on Friday, in which it was stated – ‘Sanatan Sanstha which is a pro Hindu organization is not only dangerous to Goa, but for the entire nation. This organisation tried doing blasts initially in Maharashtra, and then at many places in Goa.’ Naik further said, ‘I had just said that the result of the investigation of the blast will be important for the nation ’.
Source: Dainik Sanatan Prabhat
Hang terrorist Mohd Afzal
Mohammad Afzal.is a Kashmiri terrorist who attacked parliament in 2000. Supreme court has given death sentence but congress is protecting this anti-Indian.
Know about forthcoming Dharmasabhas
Dhama Jagruti Sabhas is creating mass awareness among Hindus about various problems affecting Hindu Dharma.
- PIL filed to replace Persian, Urdu words in police documents
- HAV to organise massive protest against Kerala Govt’s move to donate land to Churches
- Owing to aggressiveness shown by Hindus, Police promise to put curb on followers of all religions from using roads for prayers
- School timings changed for fasting Muslim students in Kerala
- Missionaries of Charity under govt scanner for foreign funds