If you are facing problem in viewing HJS website (Click here)
On 22nd August, Mumbai-Mayor Sou. Snehal Ambekar visited the exhibition jointly held by Sanatan Sanstha and Hindu [...]
The 10th century Chandressal mutt (ancient temple structures) in the city is on the verge of extinction. Prompt [...]
Advocating the promotion of Sanskrit, Union home minister Rajnath Singh on Sunday said even foreign scholars have [...]
Presenting exclusive video news of Hindu hitrakshak Varta Patra ! This section is updated everyday, so be in touch [...]
- Hindu Unification rally at Ambad (Dist. Jalna)
- Jain Sectarians’ silent protest march against ban on ‘Santhara’
- Intense agitation to be staged if proposed program of Pakistan is not cancelled ! – HJS
- Why is Govt. cuddling Pakistan instead of teaching them a lesson ? – Sanjay Raut, MP, Shiv Sena
- Everyone should try to do Dharmajagruti ! – 1008 Shri Mahant Tapomurty Adhyatma Dnyan Shiromani Paramhans Satguru Venabharati Maharaj
- Simhasta Parva : Foreigners commend joint exhibition by Sanatan Sanstha and HJS !
- Hindus officially less than 80% of Indian population, or are they even less ?
- MP Dr. Subhash Bhamare assures to act against erection of water tanks for Ganesh idol immersion
Towards THE HINDU REPUBLIC !
Mon August 10, 2015 - Wed September 30, 2015
Time : 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Venue: Basement, ‘Nirman Upvan’ Complex, near Sri Kalaram Mandir,
: In the initial stages, it is appropriate to talk to, play with Srikrushna etc. for remaining in constant communion with Him; but in the next stage, chanting is more appropriate ! It is because more words have to be used while talking to Him but in a chant, only 4-5 words are enough. Going from many to one is our goal. The next stage after this is remaining in constant ‘bhav’.