Bhadrapad Krushna Chaturthi, Kaliyug Varsha 5111
The pseudo-secular English mass media – both print and electronic – has mischievously and deliberately blacked out the violent attacks by rampaging Muslim mobs on a Ganesh Pooja procession in Miraj, a town in southern Maharashtra a few days ago. The following irrefutable public facts have been totally hidden from public view:
- Muslims in Miraj have savagely desecrated three Ganesh Idols and attacked Hindus at many places in Miraj town in Sangli District on 2 September and 3 September, 2009 and thereafter.
- The convoluted reason for the unprovoked riot is a painting which depicted the scene relating to the slaying of Afzhal Khan (who desecrated Hindu temples at Tuljapur and Pandharpur) by the valiant Shivaji Maharaj on 30 November 1659 at the battle of Pratapgarh.
- Muslims in Miraj town attacked the Police with sticks & stones.
- The Police arrested the Shiv Sena and other pro-Hindu leaders alleging violation of the ‘Code of conduct’. There is no such ‘Code of Conduct’ for the terrorist Muslims.
- One Tata Sumo of the Police, one Tata Indica of a citizen & another four-wheeler were damaged by the rioting Muslims.
- The Police threatened the Hindus with dire consequences when they expressed the view that they were not ready for Ganesh Idol Immersion on account of the desecration of Ganesh idols by the Muslim marauders.
- Muslim youth in Miraj town hoisted their Green flag on the top of SP (Superintendent of Police) Krushna Prakash’s van and he did nothing about it. On the other hand the ‘secular’ Krushna Prakash thrashed the Hindu youths mercilessly and even caned Hindu women in their homes totally relying upon the false complaint from Muslim youth.
- SP Krushna Prakash with folded hands beseeched the Muslims to remain calm. The same SP however mercilessly beat up Pujya Sambhajirao Bhide Guruji, founder, ‘Shivpratishthan’ and the activists of ‘Shivpratisthan’ while they were protesting against the anti-Hindu movie Jodha-Akbar in Sangli.
- Muslims threw beef inside a Hanuman Temple. Thus enraged the Hindus who then attacked a few mosques in retaliation.
- Police arrested MLA Chandrakantdada Patil, Suresh Khade, ex-MLA Sambhajirao Pawar, Deputy Mayor Shekhar Inamdar, District chief of Shivsena, many Shivsainiks and Hindu youths.
- In protest against Muslim and Police anti-Hindu atrocities, a spontaneous total ‘Bandh’ in Sangli city took place on 3 September 2009 and 4 September 2009.
- All the Hindu protesters were silently taking out a protest march but the Police stopped them and started beating them mercilessly. Even the Hindu women protestors were not spared by the police.
- Ganesh Mandals refused to immerse Idols until the cutout depicting the 17th century historic scene of Afzhal Khan’s killing by Shivaji was erected again.
- Muslim ladies in the surrounding areas left their homes one day prior to the riots clearly indicating that the Muslim riots were pre-planned and pre-meditated.
- The partisan Police let loose violence only against the Hindus.
- The District Collector Sri Shyam Vardhane imposed a 24 hour curfew in Sangli city and Miraj town on 6 September 2009.
Meanwhile in Kolhapur, a bandh called call by different Hindutwadi Sanghatanas to protest against the Miraj incident has evoked a total response yesterday (6 September, 2009,Sunday) as shops and other establishments are closed for the day. Cinema houses canceled their shows yesterday from noon after stone-pelting incidents at several places. City’s busservices were also suspended.
I understand that similar Muslim riots took place in many other parts of Maharashtra. Why are such attacks taking place on Hindu religious processions regularly? The reason is very clear. In our pseudo-secular State, the Muslim and Christianminorities enjoy an extra-ordinarily special status under Articles 25 to 30 of theIndian Constitution. The special minority rights enjoyed by these two religious groups are dictatorially denied by the State to the majority Hindus so much so that when Muslims let loose violence against peaceful Hindu processions, the police become passive spectators, giving the benefit of doubt to the Muslim aggressors.
The majority of peace loving Hindus in Sangli city and Miraj town have a strong feeling that the Police have been ‘politically’ (informally) instructed by the government that even where Hindu religious processions get wantonly attacked by the Muslims, as a matter of policy, they should treat every Hindu devotee participating in such processions as a criminal — even as a ‘History Sheeter’ — unless proved to the contrary! On the other hand to view every Muslim marauder participating in unprovoked attacks on Hindu processions as totally innocent unless proved to the contrary.
I can prove this point by presenting some photographs relating to the ongoing disturbances at Sangli city and Miraj town. The following photograph shows the Muslims hoisting the green Muslim flag on the top of a seized police van, with a policeman looking on in an impotent manner.
Muslim youth hoisting their green flag on the top of SP’s van at Miraj town
I am presenting below another photograph showing the violent attacks of Muslim marauders on a Ganesh pooja pandal at Miraj town.
The Muslims attacking and bringing down the Ganesh pooja pandal at Miraj town.
This cutout showing Shivaji attacking Afzal Khan was destroyed by the Muslims.
We have to contrast this bad and sad current situation in Miraj with what happened two years ago when there was a national Hindu public outcry against the savage and vulgar depiction of Hindu Gods and Goddesses by a Muslim painter called M F Hussain, who I am told is in the reckoning for the award of Bharat Ratna for promotion of communal harmony through art.
I am presenting below the sample of M F Hussein’s pornographic painting of Lakshmi and Ganesh (see Right below). This can be compared with the beautiful painting of Lakshmi by Ravi Varma shown on the Left Below.
There were nation-wide peaceful protests by the Hindus of India and abroad against the pornographic paintings of M F Hussain.
The Indian State and its police have given unrestrained freedom to the ‘minority’ Muslims to treat the religious feelings and emotions of Hindus with supreme contempt. The mass media continues to hide the fact of oppression of Hindus in India by the Muslim minority. Fortunately for the Hindus of Maharashtra and India, a bold and independent spirited Marathi newspaper called ‘Dainik Sanatan Prabhat’ (DSP) has published detailed news about the oppression of Hindus by the Police Department at Miraj town and attacks on Hindus by fanatic Muslims. As a freelance journalist, I would never have come to know about the goings on in Sangli city and Miraj town but for this bold and fearless nationalist newspaper.
Perhaps, Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826) had patriotic newspapers like ‘Dainik Sanatan Prabhat’ (DSP) in mind when he wrote: ‘Any newspaper can do with out a government but no government can do without newspapers.’
Seeing the pitiable plight of Hindus being persecuted by the police in the ‘secular’ UPA ruled Maharashtra, I cannot help recalling what Veer Savarkar, the fiery and unmatched nationalist said in 1941: “I want India to be a strong nation, and I would like all the Hindus to undergo compulsory Military Training. My clarion call is: HINDUISE INDIAN POLITICS AND MILITARIZE THE HINDUS.”
Source: News Today
Hindu Genocide in Kashmir & Bangladesh
Online photo exhibition of Hindu genocide and temples destruction in Kashmir by local Muslims. Series of exhibitions being arranged.
Save temples from Anti-Hindus
Temples are the centres of Hindu Dharma. Anti Hindu forces like Muslims, Congress, Christians has constantly targetted them. HJS is fighting against these forces.