Hindus need to be prepared for prevention of conversion in tribal areas of Nandurbar ! – MLA- Shri. Rajasingh Thakur, BJP
Nandurbar : We can recognize enemy who are in round caps; but enemy that converts many villagers at night should also be recognized by us. Hindus have to be prepared to prevent their conversion happening speedily in tribal areas of Nandurbar. Children should be taught matters related to Dharma and culture in schools, stated MLA Rajasingh Thakur while addressing Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha (Sabha) held on 30th April at ‘Gyarah Mills compound’ area in the holy land of King Nandgawali i.e. Nandurbar. He warned fanatics to say ‘Vande Mataram’ if they wanted to stay in Bharat. The ‘sabha’ was attended by more than 3200 devout Hindus.
Shri. Rajasingh further said,
1. It is our goal to establish undivided Hindu Rashtra. I am ready to sacrifice my life so also take lives if necessary, to accomplish that goal.
2. It is shameful that slaughter-houses are run in almost every house here. Hindus should inform police stations and insist to take action against them. Come together in large numbers in case no action is taken. It will be a merit even if we lose life while protecting cows.
3. How a chowk in this city has been named after Tipu Sultan? His name-board should be removed.
4. If pro-Pakistani fanatics face financial boycott, they would bow before us in 1-2 years, acclaiming ‘Bharatmata’.
The ‘sabha’ was started with blowing of conch by Shri. Shreyas Pisolkar; followed with recitation of ‘Veda-mantras’ by Shri. Shreyas Pisolkar along with Shri. Ishan Joshi. Sanatan Sanstha’s ‘Pujya’ Nandkumar Jadhav lighted the lamp. MLA Rajasingh Thakur first paid obeisance to Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj and garlanded the statue. The ‘sabha’ was compeered by Shri. Shreyas Pisolkar and Kum. Tejaswini Tambat. Dr. Narendra Patil of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) explained the problem of chaotic work of Postal Department. Shri. Jitendra Rajput of Shiv Sena’s ‘Vahatuk Sena’ felicitated all dignitaries by presenting sword for foundation of Hindu Rashtra. Participating devout Hindus raised slogans of ‘Jai Bhavani, Jai Shivaji’, ‘Jayatu Jayatu Hindu Rashtram’, ‘Rama Rama Jai Shriram’ etc in support of speakers.
Honour and felicitations !
Sanatan Sanstha’s Saint ‘Pujya’ Nandkumar Jadhav was felicitated by Shri. Harish Harale, a devout Hindu. MLA Thakur was welcomed by Shri. Chandrashekhar Behare, Editor of ‘Dainik Taapi-kaath’, a senior journalist and former District Chief of Shiv Sena who is also a staunch ‘Hindutvavadi’. Kum. Rageshree Deshpande of Ranaragini Division was felicitated by Sou. Swati Gholap whereas Shri. Sunil Ghanvat, State Coordinator of HJS was felicitated by Shri. Pramod Thakur. ‘Pujya’ Nandkumar Jadhav felicitated a devout Hindu Shri. Ramesh Mali and Shri. Rajasingh Thakur felicitated another devout Hindu, Shri. Ganesh Harale.
Speakers were taken in a procession in the presence of hundreds of devout Hindus. Devout youth raised slogans like ‘Kaun aayaa re kaun aayaa, Owaisi ka baap Aayaa’ resonating the ground.
Guidance by dignitaries
Be prepared to fight against evil tendencies in society ! – ‘Pujya’ Nandkumar Jadhav, Sanatan Sanstha
Progressive parasites hatched a plot to destroy Sanatan Sanstha; but as per the saying ‘Dharmo Rakshati Rakshitah’, Sanatan cannot be eliminated since Bhagavan Shrikrushna is protector of Sanatan Sanstha. Sanatan seekers are unnecessarily oppressed though there are no proofs against them. Sadhvi Pradnya Singh, Dhananjay Desai have also been implicated under false accusations. It is time to awaken valour amongst Hindus. A movement has to be staged with unity for fighting against anti-social tendencies.
Hindu women should dress up as per Indian culture ! – Kum. Rageshree Deshpande, Ranaragini Division
Present period spells danger for Hindu women, not only at night but also in the day. Women are responsible for this situation. Hindu women are forgetting Hindu culture. Today’s girls feel that applying ‘kumkum’, wearing bangles or plaiting hair are all signs of backwardness; but girls should dress up as per Indian culture instead of blindly following western culture. They should also get trained in self-defence.
Pakistan should be declared as an enemy country ! – Sunil Ghanavat, HJS
If all of us come together as Hindus, we can trample Pakistan by 2023 and establish Hindu Rashtra. Why doesn’t anyone from progressive factions say anything about Kulbhushan Jadhav ? Where were these progressive people hiding ? Pakistani accused or criminals should be hanged in the middle of the road to release Kulbhushan Jadhav. Not only progressive people are killed in this country but several Hindu leaders have been murdered in Kerala. Pakistan should be declared as an enemy country, is our demand. Extend support to those who take action against Tipu Sultan Chowk.
Anti-Hindus trying to foil ‘sabha’ at Nandurbar !
Anti-Hindus tried to create obstacles in ‘sabha’ by misleading people in the following manner.
1. Police have refused permission to hold ‘sabha’.
2. Organizations of other parties are purposely holding this ‘sabha’.
3. MLA Rajasingh Thakur will not be attending this ‘sabha’.
4. ‘Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha’ has been cancelled.
Foiling the plans of anti-Hindus, despite anti-Hindu parasites trying their best, devout Hindus kept on advertising about the ‘sabha’ resolving to make it a success with the grace of Bhagavan Shrikrushna. They countered the false propaganda of anti-Hindus and devout Hindus gave an apt reply by attending the ‘sabha’ in large number; paying no heed to anti-Hindus.
Shri. Vijay Chaudhari, BJP’s ‘OBC-Morcha’s regional President, Shri. Depak Gavate, PR Chief of Shiv Sena, Shri. Vikrant More, District-Chief of Shiv Sena, Shri. Mohan Khanwani, city-President of BJP, Devendra Jain, Arjun Marathe, BJP- women’s wing’s Chief Sou. Uma Chaudhari, Saint Daga Maharaj Parivar’s Mohan Jain, Pankaj Chaudhari of Yuva Sena
1. Shri. Rajasingh Thakur recited few lines from the verse ‘Mandir Wohi Banayenge’. Participating devout Hindus joined him in reciting few lines which created new enthusiasm in the atmosphere.
2. More than 150 devout Hindus attended the review meeting held after the ‘sabha’. Many showed interest in starting ‘Dharmashikshan’ and self-defence classes in their villages so also in holding similar ‘Dharmajagruti Sabha’.
3. Participating devout Hindus were given the oath of establishment of Hindu Rashtra.
4. Two fanatics were video-recording ‘sabha’ hiding behind the side-curtain. When they were questioned about it, they ran away from the place.
5. Support extended by Sanatan Sanstha and HJS to Sadhvi Pradnya singh was commended so also views expressed through ‘Sanatan Prabhat’.
6. Child-seekers were managing a Cell on need to abide by Indian culture which drew attention of the participants. Women police on duty also lauded them whereas eminent personalities video-recorded the Cell.
Questions asked to Shri. Rajasingh Thakur during review meeting
Q: How can the name of Tipu Sultan Chowk at Nandurbar be changed ?
Shri. Rajasingh Thakur (RK): We should make people aware of who was Tipu Sultan; how he oppressed Hindus etc. We should forget our differences and unite to stage extensive movement for solving the problem.
Q: Society is divided in castes. What is the solution on the same ?
RK: We should write about us as only Hindus instead of mentioning our caste. Social websites can be used for the same. I also upload my posts in the name of ‘Rajasingh Hindu’. It can create feeling of brotherhood amongst Hindus and eradication of caste system will be possible.
Q: What can be done to teach ‘Deva-bhasha Sanskrut’ in schools ?
RK: A subject has to be taught as per the rule if demand for teaching the same is high. Muslims’ demand for teaching of ‘Urdu’ is high; therefore, their demand is fulfilled. If we demand teaching of Sanskrut, it too can be fulfilled.
Obstacles in ‘sabha’ were removed due to remedies of H. H. Pande Maharaj !
Black clouds started gathering before the ‘sabha’, leading to possibility of rain-fall. There was pressure in the atmosphere; but with the remedies advised by His Holiness Pande Maharaj, black clouds got dispersed within short time and sky became clear, reducing pressure in atmosphere.