Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh) : ‘Pujya’ Dr. Charudatta Pingale, the national Guide of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) and Shri. Tapan Ghosh, national President of ‘Hindu Sanhati’ had gone to Jabalpur in connection with ‘Gadaa-Yatra’ organized by ‘Hindu Seva Parishada’. They participated in ‘Narmada-aarti’ performed at ‘Gauri ghat’. ‘Pujya’ Dr. Pingale said, “Narmada River is the ‘Sushumna-naadi’ of Bharat. Let Mata Narmada give us strength to establish Hindu Rashtra.” Shri. Tapan Ghosh said, “I felt very happy for being able to participate in this ‘aarti’. It is quite noteworthy that an oath was taken here for maintaining sacredness of Narmada. I will make mention of this ‘aarti’ wherever I go in Bharat, in future.” The ‘aarti’ was performed under the guidance of ‘Maa Narmada Maha-aarti Samiti’s founder Pundit Omkar Dubey.
Highlight : ‘Pujya’ Dr. Charudatta Pingale and Shri. Tapan Ghosh were presented a picture of Narmada and brochure giving all related information, on behalf of ‘Maa Narmada Maha-aarti Samiti’.
Related TagsHindu Janajagruti Samiti
- Issue of construction of Shriram Mandir is pending due to appeasement of minorities !
- Signature drive by HJS demanding cancellation of death sentence to Kulbhushan Jadhav
- Goa : Demonstrations demanding immediate permission to offer worship at Shriramjanmabhumi
- Rashtriya Hindu Andolan held at Chopda, Wardha and Nagpur
- Are mosque loudspeakers more important than laws of this country ? : HJS