Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh) : ‘Pujya’ Dr. Charudatta Pingale, the national Guide of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) and Shri. Tapan Ghosh, national President of ‘Hindu Sanhati’ had gone to Jabalpur in connection with ‘Gadaa-Yatra’ organized by ‘Hindu Seva Parishada’. They participated in ‘Narmada-aarti’ performed at ‘Gauri ghat’. ‘Pujya’ Dr. Pingale said, “Narmada River is the ‘Sushumna-naadi’ of Bharat. Let Mata Narmada give us strength to establish Hindu Rashtra.” Shri. Tapan Ghosh said, “I felt very happy for being able to participate in this ‘aarti’. It is quite noteworthy that an oath was taken here for maintaining sacredness of Narmada. I will make mention of this ‘aarti’ wherever I go in Bharat, in future.” The ‘aarti’ was performed under the guidance of ‘Maa Narmada Maha-aarti Samiti’s founder Pundit Omkar Dubey.
Highlight : ‘Pujya’ Dr. Charudatta Pingale and Shri. Tapan Ghosh were presented a picture of Narmada and brochure giving all related information, on behalf of ‘Maa Narmada Maha-aarti Samiti’.
Related TagsHindu Janajagruti Samiti
- ‘Hindu Rashtra Sanghatak Training and Convention’ inaugurated at Goa
- Only Hindu Rashtra can grant fundamental rights to all citizens : Ramesh Shinde
- Rashtriya Hindu Andolan held at Amravati
- Conclusion of Sixth ‘All India Hindu Convention’ with lot of enthusiasm of ‘Hindutvavadis’ !
- Hindus demand on Goa Revolution Day : Preserve the historic ‘Hatkatro Khamb’ !