Dharmaveer Sambhaji Maharaj’s Martyr Day observed at Shrikshetra Vadhu (Dist. Pune)
Shrikshetra Vadhu (Dist. Pune) : When I bowed before the ‘samadhi’ of Chhatrapati Sambhaji Maharaj, my soul was crying. It is always said that Shambhu was the only king who sacrificed his life for his country and Dharma; but looking at present condition, we need, not just one but several Shambhuraje. Those, who are Shambhu-devotees, who are young, need to inculcate that love and pride towards Dharma like Chhatrapati Shambhaji Maharaj, stated Shri. Rajasingh Thakur, a BJP-MLA from Telangana and a ‘Hindutvavadi. He was addressing a program held at the ‘Samadhi-sthan’ of Chhatrapati Sambhaji Maharaj i.e. Vadhu, on 27th March to commemorate his Martyr Day organized by ‘Dharmaveer Sambhaji Maharaj Smruti Samiti (DSMSS)’ and local residents of Vadhu Budruk.
Shri. Milind Ekbote, the executive President of ‘Samasta Hindu Aghadi’, Shri. Nandkishore Ekbote, the President of DSMSS, Shri. Bokendrasingh Kalwa of ‘Rajput Karani Sena’, historian Pandurang Balkavade, Acharya Dharmendraji, H.B.P. Manik Maharaj More, H.B.P. Shivaji Maharaj More etc were the other dignitaries present on the occasion. ‘Rajaput Karani Sena’ was presented ‘Dharmaveer Sambhaji Maharaj Dharmaraksha’ award by Shri. Rajasingh Thakur. Shivadurga ‘Sanvardhan Sanstha’, ‘Durgamitra’ Sachin Tekawade, ‘Shivabhakta’ Maruti Tupe were felicitated with ‘Shambhu-seva’ award.
Shri. Rajasingh Thakur said further,
1. Hindus should take an oath that they would buy nothing from any fanatic. Lawful fight should be given against problems like love jihad, conversions, terrorism etc.
2. The Mughals had only one goal in mind and that was eradication of Hindu Dharma. Had Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj been not there, we all would have been Muslims.
3. Many attempts have so far been made to kill me. I want to tell my killers that if you want to kill me, kill me like Sambhaji Maharaj.
Unity of Hindus is Hindus’ strength ! – Bokendrasingh Kalwa, Rajput Karani Sena, Rajasthan
Hindus’ tolerance is considered as their weakness. Hindu Dharma, warriors fighting for protection of Hindu Dharma are being attacked through the medium of films. Unnecessary and objectionable things are presented by distorting history. We all should unite and squash such attacks in lawful manner. As per the saying ‘Sanghe Shakti Kalau Yuge’, unification of Hindus is going to be Hindus’ strength.
Wrong presentation of glorifying history will not be allowed ! – Shri. Mahipal Singh, Rajput Karani Sena
It is our Dharma to protect women. ‘Rajput Karani Sena’ is always ready to protect and help women. 16000 Rajput women offered themsleve to fire so as to save themselves from evil eyes of invaders. Distorted history is being portrayed through films like ‘Jodha Akbar’, ‘Rani Padmavati’ etc. We shall not allow anyone to misrepresent our glorifying history. I congratulate those who opposed to this film in Kolhapur.
Historian Pandurang Balkavade presented glorifying history before Shambhu- patrons. Nandkishore Ekbote did introductions and Milind Ekbote explained the purpose of holding such program.
1. Groups of youth carrying burning torches had come from different places to pay tribute to Sambhaji Maharaj. With the saffron flags displayed all over the place, ballad-songs played and slogans raised, whole atmosphere had become ‘saffronized’.
2. A police squad fired rounds to pay homage to Dharmaveer Chhatrapati Sambhaji Maharaj.
3. Flowers were showered at ‘Samadhi-sthal’ from helicopter.
4. Ten ‘dindis’ of Warkaris had come from Dehu on the occasion.
5. It was a confluence of devotion and power of Warkari and Shambhu-patrons.
6. Slogans were raised condemning film producer Sanjay Leela Bhansali for presenting distorted history through his films.
On behalf of Dharmaveer Sambhaji Maharaj Warkari Gurukul, ‘Dharma-dindi’ was taken out on the occasion of Martyr Day of Dharmaveer Sambhaji Maharaj, led by ‘Hindubhushan’ H.B.P. Shyam Maharaj Rathod, with a tag-line as ‘Ek Divas Shambhu sathi, Samartha Hindu Rashtra sathi (One Day for Shambhu, for strong Hindu Rashtra)’. Demands were made during the ‘dindi’ that name of Pune railway station be changed to Chhatrapati Sambhaji Maharaj and he should be declared as ‘Rashtrapurush’. ‘Jalabhishek’ was performed by bringing water from the place of holy confluence of three rivers viz. Mankarnika, Bhagirathi and Indrayani at ‘Samadhi-sthal’ of Dharmaveer Sambhaji Maharaj.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat