Presence of 5 thousand Hindus
Hindus unite in the Hindu Rashtra-Jagruti meeting at Wayangani, Malvan (District Sindhudurg) !
Malvan (Sindhudurg, Maharashtra) – Hindus are under attack from all corners. Cow slaughter, love jihad and conversion are rampant. If we do not act now, then there will come a day when we will have to look at Gaumata in photos. In Hindu-majority India, 1.5 million Hindus convert every year. If the situation continues, Hindus will soon be pushed into a minority. If this happens, it will be difficult to live as a Hindu asserted Sadguru Swati Khadaye, Sanatan’s Dharmapracharak. She exhorted the audience to protect Dharma as it is a question of survival now.
A Hindu Rashtra-Jagruti Sabha was organized by the Hindu Janajagruti Samiti, on 4th March at 5 pm at Gyandeep Secondary School in Wayangani, Malvan taluka here. Sadguru Swati Khadaye was addressing the Hindus who had assembled for the Sabha.
The Sabha started with the lighting of the ceremonial lamp by Sanatan’s Dharmapracharak Sadguru Satyavan Kadam, Sanatan’s Dharmapracharak Sadguru Swati Khadaye, Mr. Manoj Khadaye, the HJS Coordinator for West Maharashtra, Konkan, Goa and Gujarat, and Advocate Nilesh Sangolkar, Advocate Organizer of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti. After that Mr. Manoj Khadaye garlanded the statue of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj. This was followed by the blowing of the conch shell and recitation of Vedmantras. Devout Hindus who participated in creating awareness about the Sabha were felicitated on this occasion.
Hindu Rashtra is our birthright and we shall have it!
Today there are various attacks on India and Hindu Dharma. The crises of halal jihad, conversion, love jihad, waqf board act, land jihad are looming over the nation. If Hindus become a minority, the fate of this nation will be in dire straits. So, Hindus should set aside their differences of polity, caste, creed, organizations and unite to establish a Hindu Rashtra before Hindus become a minority in the country. The guests unitedly proclaimed that “Hindu Rashtra is our birthright and we shall have it”.
Will strive to get the official who approved the atheist programs to be brought to book! – Manoj Khadaye
• Primary Education Department of Sindhudurg district organized lectures in schools to create Scientific Awareness under the anti-Superstitions Act. This was an attempt to create animosity in the minds of children against Hindu Dharma. We issued a stern warning when the notification about this came to the fore. Then, the administration revoked the permission given. We are going to demand from the Chief Executive Officer that strict action should be taken against the officer who allowed this program without any thought.
• Shyam Manav of the Akhil Bharatiya Andhashraddha Nirmoolan Samiti had earlier come to the Achra village to oppose the Gaopalan ritual of the villagers. He had to flee due to the unity among the people.
(Gaopalan means the people leave the village and live outside the village limits)
• A large number of meetings of the Shri Samarth sect are held in Sindhudurg district. It was decided to honour H.H. Appasaheb Dharmadhikari, the head of this sect, with Maharashtra Bhushan Award for the year 2022. The brigade cronies opposed him and demanded that he be stripped of this honour. As devotees we should think about such treatment of Saints.
Hindus should take the responsibility of protecting the temple land in Konkan! – Advocate Nilesh Sangolkar
Today the minorities in the country are united and due to their united front even the political powers do not pay heed to wronged Hindus. So Hindu Rashtra needs to be established for Hindus to obtain justice. Today’s progressive faction was not there in the earlier era, else they would have held marches, returned awards etc., to protest the killing of Afzal Khan by Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj. Laws on noise pollution are watchfully implemented during Hindu festivals; but the everyday noise pollution from mosques is ignored. Such a biased system is the gift of a secular state.
Hindu temples are nationalized (taken over by the government). Corruption is taking place even in the government temples; but note that mosques or churches are not under government control. The idol of Shree Mahalakshmi Devi was subjected to Vajralepan and chemical treatment and now the idol of Devi is in a fragile condition. So now the devotees should take control of the temples. We should take responsibility to protect the hundreds of acres of land belonging to the temples in Konkan.
E-mail to the police against the Sabha!
Advocate Sangolkar, while talking about the opposition to the sabha, said, “Someone sent an e-mail to the Achara Police, claiming that ‘this Sabha will create religious discord’. This has never happened in the last 14 years (of holding Sabhas). This platform is only to highlight the reality of the attacks on Hinduism”.
Highlights from the Hindu Rashtra-Jagruti Sabha at Wayangani, Malvan (District Sindhudurg).
1. Brahm Vrind (priests) of Vedamurthy Murwane Guruji’s ‘Gurukul Vedapathshala’ in Wayangani recited Veda mantras. He was felicitated during the meeting. 15 students of this Vedapathshala attended the meeting.
2. A pickup vehicle driver in Hadi village flew a saffron flag from his vehicle, and used a loudspeaker to urge the villagers to attend the meeting. He also ferried a few villagers to the meeting in his vehicle.
Felicitation of Saints and dignitaries
1. Sadguru Satyavan Kadam, Sanatan’s Dharmapracharak, was felicitated by the president of the business association, Mr. Vaman Achrekar. Sanatan’s Dharmapracharak Sadguru Swati Khadaye was felicitated by Wayangani Gram Panchayat Upasarpanch Advocate Samriddhi Asolkar.
2. Hindu Janajagruti Samiti’s Mr. Manoj Khadaye was felicitated by Mr. Ashok Pawar, a businessman from Achra. Advocate Nilesh Sangolkar was felicitated by Mr. Mandar Sarjoshi.
Felicitation of devout Hindus
1. Devout Hindus Messrs Mandar Sarjoshi, Prafulla Nalavde, Siddharth Kolge, Vivek Parab, Sameer Bawkar, Ganesh Achrekar, Nityanand Parab, Mandar Sambari, Avinash Parab, Vidyanand Parab, Rohit Bhirvandekar, Chandu Kadam, Ganesh Gogate, Ravi Bagwe, Aviraj Parab, Rupesh Bagwe, as well as the Mr. Sitaram (Bhau) Chodanekar, who strived to create awareness about the sabha and make it a success, were felicitated by Mr. Manoj Khadaye.
President of ‘Dnyandeep Madhyamik Vidyalaya’ and ‘Sri Swami Samarth Math, Wayangani’ Mr. Sadananda Rane being felicitated by Mr. Manoj Khadaye
2. The President of ‘Dnyandeep Madhyamik Vidyalaya’ and ‘Sri Swami Samarth Math, Wayangani’ Mr. Sadananda Rane was felicitated by Mr. Manoj Khadaye.
3. Devout Hindus Mrs. Durga Padwal and Mrs. Dakshata Surve were felicitated by Sadguru Swati Khadaye.
1. Dnyandeep Sanstha Wayangani provided the grounds, tables, chairs and other materials from the Dnyandeep Secondary School.
2. Owner of ‘Hindmata Decorators’ Malvan, Mr. Abhimanyu Panchal, provided the materials for setting up the stage, electricity generator and other materials.
3. The local devout Hindus arranged food and eatables for the volunteers who were making the arrangements.
4. Mr. Mahesh Mestri (Wayangani) provided the sound system.
5. On this occasion, the efforts of officers and staff of Achra Police Outpost, journalists from various media who helped in organizing the sabha were recognised.
6. The Sarpanch, Upasarpanch of all the villages of Wayangani and Achara and surrounding areas were offered gratitude for their cooperation in creating awareness about the Sabha.
Maha Andolan in Achara on March 15!
When Mr. Khadaye asked if all the Hinds present for the Sabha would participate in the Maha Andolan planned for the 15th of March, the attendees conveyed their consent enthusiastically by flashing their mobile phone lights.