‘Hindu Rashtra-jagruti Abhiyan’ undertaken in Karnataka State in the background of 77th birthday of ‘Paratpar Guru’ Dr. Jayant Athavale !
‘Hindu Ekata Dindi’ taken out at Mangaluru (Karnataka) in atmosphere filled with divine energy
Sanatan’s Saint ‘Pujya’ Ramananda Gauda, ‘Pujya’ Vinayak Karve mama, ‘Pujya’ (Smt.) Radha Prabhu-aaji and child-Saint ‘Pujya’ Bhargavram Prabhu graced the occasion with their auspicious presence
Mangaluru (Karnataka) : In the background of 77th birthday of ‘Paratpar Guru’ Dr. Jayant Athavale, the Founder of Sanatan Sanstha and inspiration behind Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS), ‘Hindu Ekata Dindi’ was taken out at Mangaluru in an atmosphere which was full of divine energy. ‘Dindi’ was started from ‘Jyoti Circle’ after performing ‘puja’ of the ‘Dharmadhvaj’ and was concluded at Town Hall in a rally. Different ‘Bhajani-mandals’, activists of pro-Hindu organizations joined this march in large number. Devout Hindu activists raised slogans on the subject of ‘Hindu Rashtra’ and ‘Unity among Hindus’ creating atmosphere full of divine consciousness. Sanatan’s Saint ‘Pujya’ (Smt) Radha Prabhu-aaji offered flowers to the picture-frame of ‘Paratpar Guru’ Dr. Jayant Athavale. Sanatan’s Saints viz. ‘Pujya’ Ramananda Gauda, ‘Pujya’ Vinayak Karve-mama and child- Saint ‘Pujya’ Bhargavram Prabhu had also joined the ‘dindi’.
1. Women activists of ‘Ranaragini’ Division had joined the march in attires of Rani Lakshmibai, Kittur’s Queen Rani Chennamma and other freedom-fighters. Young men staged demo on self-defence.
2. Sanatan’s child-Saint ‘Pujya’ Bhargavram was dressed like Bhagavan Shrikrushna in this ‘Dindi’ and he held saffron flag in his hand while raising slogans.
Dy. City Police Commissioner praises ‘Hindu Ekata Dindi’ !
‘Dindi’ was taken out in ideal manner; therefore, policemen deployed on the job didn’t feel exhausted, stated city Dy. Police Commissioner.
Seekers and devout Hindus participate in ‘Hindu Ekata Dindi’ taken out at Kerur (Karnataka)
Bagalkot (Karnataka) : ‘Hindu Ekata Dindi’ was taken out in the background of birthday celebration of ‘Paratpar Guru’ Dr. Athavale recently at Kerur in the atmosphere full of divine consciousness and spiritual emotion. More than 300 seekers and devout Hindus participated in this ‘Dindi’.
‘Puja’ was performed of ‘Dharmadhvaj’ and picture-frame of ‘Paratpar Guru’ Dr. Athavale in Shri Banshankari Temple. The ‘Dindi’ was taken through all main roads of Bagalkot and concluded at Shri Banshankari Temple. ‘Palakhi’ carrying picture-frame of ‘Paratpar Guru’ Dr. Athavale, ‘Dharmadhvaj’ was part of the ‘Dindi’; so also, devout Hindus carrying boards with good sayings.
1. Different groups singing devotional songs and 75 married women carrying ‘Kumbh’ had joined this ‘Dindi’.
2. Small children participated dressed in attires of different great national leaders.
3. Devout Hindus distributed snacks and water to seekers and others joining the ‘Dindi’ right from the beginning till end.
4. Groups sang devotional songs and they said that photo of ‘Paratpar Guru’ Dr. Athavale displayed in the ‘Dindi’ was invoking ‘bhav’ in them.
Workshop on use of ‘Right to Information (RTI)’ Act held at Bengaluru
Guidance on giving legal fight against corrupt systems which are exploiting people
Bengaluru (Karnataka) : Workshop on use of RTI was conducted to commemorate 77th birthday of ‘Paratpar guru’ Dr. Jayant Athavale. Shri. Bhaskaran and Shri. Viresh V. H. RTI activists working in this field gave guidance to participants on giving fight in lawful manner against corrupt systems which are exploiting people and on following ideal of Prabhu Shriram for establishing ‘Rama-rajya’.
Information was given in detail on use of RTI Act, its effects, preparing draft for RTI etc. Shri. Bhaskaran said that RTI Act was passed for fighting against corruption in administration and immoral ways. He also advised to make use of this Act in judicious manner.