Sanatan and HJS are awakening indifferent Hindus ! – Pramod Mutalik, Sriram Sena, Founder-President
Hubli (Karnataka) : Few intellectual progressive writers were killed in this country and Sanatan Sanstha has been implicated in the same besides conducting investigations against Sanatan. There is, however, no proof obtained so far against Sanatan; nor will such proof be obtained because followers of Sanatan Dharma are never killers. Hindus are indifferent despite having strength. Sanatan Sanstha and Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) are creating awareness amongst such Hindus and they have gone through lot of problems for this mission, stated Shri. Pramod Mutalik, the Founder-President of Sriram Sena while addressing ‘Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha (sabha)’ organized by Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) at ‘Chavan Green Garden’. Shri. Vijay Kumar, District Coordinator of HJS for Shivmogga District, Kum. Nagamani Acharya of Sanatah Sanstha, Sou. Vidula Haldipur of Ranaragini Division also addressed the ‘sabha’. More than 250 devout Hindus attended the ‘sabha’.
Shri. Mutalik said further that Sanatan seekers have been going door to door for creating awareness amongst people since last one month. They have sacrificed their home, family for the mission of establishment of Hindu Rashtra. We should keep Sanatan seekers as ideal before us.
1. Shri. Pramod Mutalik received many rounds of applause when he was telling about activities undertaken by Sanatan Sanstha and HJS.
2. It rained in between the ‘sabha’ but it stopped as soon as seekers prayed.
3. An eagle perched on a coconut tree at the back of venue of the ‘sabha’ was an auspicious sign through sound.
‘Paratpar Guru’ Dr. Athavale should live for 100 years : Pramod Mutalik
‘Paratpar Guru’ Dr. Athavale should live for 100 years because seekers like us need his blessings in establishment of Hindu Rashtra. His guidance is required for our progress. For creating unification and obtaining spiritual strength, guidance of P. P. Gurudev is extremely essential. Bharat is the only home for Hindus. We have no alternative house. How a person feels after losing his ticket, or how Indians felt after losing independence, same is the situation even today; therefore, we need to unite.
Related TagsDharmajagruti SabhaHindu Janajagruti Samiti
- ‘Hindu Rashtra Sanghatak Training and Convention’ inaugurated at Goa
- Only Hindu Rashtra can grant fundamental rights to all citizens : Ramesh Shinde
- Rashtriya Hindu Andolan held at Amravati
- Conclusion of Sixth ‘All India Hindu Convention’ with lot of enthusiasm of ‘Hindutvavadis’ !
- Hindus demand on Goa Revolution Day : Preserve the historic ‘Hatkatro Khamb’ !