Protest: Grave Denigration of Hindu Deities by ‘Sacred Source’ company

Ashadh Shuddha Dwitiya, Kaliyug Varsha 5112

An appeal to Hindus, Hindu organizations and Hindu leaders – ‘Be careful when the media approaches you !’

Appeal to devout Hindus

A Company in USA named ‘Sacred Source’ is denigrating Hindu Deities through the statues for sale on their website. Many statues of deities are posed in very offensive manner. For example, Statue of Deity Shiva is in sexual position with a naked woman. This has hurt sentiments of billions of Hindus worldwide and all Hindus should protest lawfully against ‘Sacred Source’, so that they should remove such offensive from their website and sales stock and also the company should apologise Hindus for hurting their religious sentiments.

Devout Hindus are protesting lawfully on following Contact Details:

Customer Service Phone: +1 800-290-6203

Voice: +1 434-823-1515

Fax: +1 434-823-7665

Postal:
Sacred Source
P.O. Box 163WW
Crozet, VA 22932

Delivery:
Sacred Source
1394B Blair Park
Crozet, VA 22932

Email: [email protected]

Example of ‘How things happen in media against Hinduism?’

Here is one article about Protest by Hindus against ‘Sacred Source’ :

http://www2.dailyprogress.com/cdp/news/local/article/hindu_groups_criticize_crozet_statue_maker/57964/

Here is the clarification by Mr Krishna Prasad of American Hindu Association