From: Digit <[email protected]>
To: Vishnu B
Sent: Wed, June 16, 2010 4:28:05 PM
Subject: Re: Denigration of Hindu Gods -reg.

Dear Vishnu,

Digit did not mean to hurt anyone’s feelings, or cause any scandals. To be honest, we weren’t even aware of this movie until a lot of our readers started requesting that we give it in our DVDs. I would like to offer you and your family my sincere apologies, and assure you that nothing like this will ever happen again in the future.

Regards,

Robert Sovereign-Smith
Editor, Digit

Appeal made by HJS to devout Hindus

As per following e-mail sent to HJS by a devout Hindu Mr Vishnu B, Computer related magazine ‘Digit’ has circulated defamatory movie ‘Sita Sings the Blues’ through DVD with its June 2010 subscription. All Hindus should protest against ‘Digit’ magazine for supporting such defamatory movie.

Devout Hindus are protesting lawfully against following Contact Details:

E-mail: [email protected] (Mr. Robert Sovereign Smith)
              [email protected]
              [email protected]

E-mail sent by Mr Vishnu B to HJS