Golden opportunity for readers, well-wishers and devout Hindus to contribute to the mission of establishment of Hindu Rashtra !
- An appeal to all Hindu brothers on the occasion of ‘Rakhi Pournima’ !
- Monetary help required for buying a ‘Photocopy’ machine for Sanatan’s ashram !
- Urgent requirement of persons for various ‘sevas’ having technical knowledge related to websites !
- Participate in the extensive ‘seva’ of translation of books published by Sanatan in all Indian languages, which are an exhaustive and invaluable treasure created by Sanatan !
- Projectors are required for showing VCDs creating awareness amongst citizens and motivating them to take active part in the mission of protection of nation and Dharma !
- Books required for conducting research in different forms of art at Maharshi Adhyatma Vishwavidyalaya !
- Participate in the translation ‘seva’ if you know any foreign language !
- Number of computers and software are required for ‘video-editing’ and animation for the studio at Sanatan’s Ramnathi ashram
- Various appliances are required in various ashrams of Sanatan Sanstha !
- Considering its benefits and for maintaining dental health, start using immediately, ‘Sanatan Danta-manjan’ with various medicinal qualities!
- Donate utensils required for the kitchens of Sanatan’s ashrams at different places or donate money in lieu thereof !
- Considering the impending period of crisis, plant Ayurvedic plants !
On the occasion of ‘Rakhi Pournima’, give a unique gift of Sanatan’s books, which are like nectar of knowledge to sister and make her a subscriber of ‘Sanatan Prabhat’ periodicals which generate love and respect towards nation-Dharma amongst readers !
1. Rakhi Pournima and its importance : Shravan Pournima means Rakhi Pournima. It is on 26th August 2018. This day has extraordinary importance under Hindu culture. On this day, sister does ‘aukshan’ of her brother and ties ‘rakhi’ on his right wrist; praying for brother’s progress, also with expectation that he would protect her. On this day, brother gifts his sister either money or something that would be of use to her.
2. Greatest gift as per the time : On the day of ‘Rakhi Pournima’, instead of gifting her with things like clothes, ornaments etc, Sanatan’s valuable books can be gifted to her which are propagating immortal knowledge. She can even be made a subscriber of Sanatan Prabhat periodicals which would be most appropriate gift as per the times.
3. Sanatan’s books explain ‘Dharma-shastra’ in simple language, increasing faith towards Dharma !: Till July 2018, Sanatan has published more than 73 lakh copies of 310 big books and small booklets on various subjects such as spirituality, spiritual practice, worshipping of Deities, science of behavior, ‘Bal-sanskar’, protection of nation, Dharmajagruti’ etc. These books are available in 17 languages and guide readers on different topics like spiritual practice necessary as per times, how to worship Deities, how to celebrate religious festivals etc. The knowledge is given in simple language which increases faith of readers towards Dharma.
4. Sanatan Prabhat imprints importance of spiritual practice in readers and creates mental strength in women for facing adverse situations!: Women have to face many problems since social condition is serious; therefore, making them aware of these problems and creating alertness is the need of the hour. ‘Sanatan Prabhat’ has been incessantly doing this social work. Articles are regularly published in ‘Sanatan Prabhat’ motivating women to get trained in self-defence, using sadhana for facing difficult situations in life etc. It thus creates mental strength in women for facing any difficult situation.
Wouldn’t impressing importance of sadhana on sister’s mind by making her a subscriber of ‘Sanatan Prabhat’ and encouraging her to read valuable information published in ‘Sanatan Prabhat’ be the best gift?
Demand for Sanatan’s big and small books can be made with the local distributors or can buy them online from https://sanatanshop.com/shop/en/111-rakshabandhan-special in case brother is interested in gifting to sister. Visit website www.SanatanPrabhat.org/subscribe/ for making her reader; else contact local seekers for the same.
-(Sadguru) Sou. Binda Singbal, Sanatan Ashram, Ramnathi, Goa (15.8.2018)
Sanatan Sanstha has undertaken very important mission of imparting knowledge of Hindu Dharma to Hindus and to motivate them towards spiritual practice. Various types of ‘sevas’ are carried out such as publishing of periodicals, holy books, preparing VCDs etc with the help of computers.
Many print-outs and xerox copies are required to be taken on A-3 and A-4 size papers. A ‘Photocopy’ machine, Canon make, is required for this purpose and its cost is Rs.90, 000/-.
Readers, well-wishers and devout Hindus who can extend help in buying this machine can do so in monetary form. The following person can be contacted for this purpose.
Name and contact no.: Sou. Bhagyashree Sawant- 7058885610
Email-id: [email protected]
Postal address : Sou. Bhagyashree Sawant, C/O Sanatan Ashram, 24/B, Ramnathi, Bandiwade, Ponda, Goa – Pin- 403 401
-(Sadguru) Sou. Binda Singbal, Sanatan Ashram, Ramnathi, Goa (3.7.2018)
Golden opportunity for seekers from IT field so also for readers, well-wishers and devout Hindus !
Effective medium for carrying out extensive work related to ‘Dharmashikshan’, ‘Dharmajagruti’ and protection of nation is websites ! ‘Dharmaprasar’ activities undertaken at international level through various websites are increasing day by day; therefore, number of seekers engaged in ‘sevas’ related to websites is falling short. There is need for persons with knowledge for technical work in connection with websites, preparing computer projects, learning work related to ERP system etc who can work full-time or who can stay at Ramnathi ashram for some time or work from home.
Interested persons taking up such ‘sevas’ should have good knowledge of Web-designing (Html, CSS, jQuery), PHP, Mysql, WordPress CMS, PrestaShop, Laravel or similar PHP framework, Android/iPhone App Development, React Native or similar mobile development framework, Website Security, Linux Administration and technology.
Those, who are interested in taking up these ‘sevas’ and do their bit in ‘Dharmakarya’, may send their data as per the chart given below through their district-sevaks on the email-id of [email protected] or by post on the following address. In case of any doubts, contact Shri. Sumit Sarode on 9890412233. (Knowledge of other languages and technology other than mentioned above may also be indicated.)
(Address for data sending by post: Shri. Sumit Sarode, Sanatan Ashram, 24/B, Ramnathi, Bandiwade, Ponda, Goa)
1. Name and District :
2. Contact No.:
3. Education :
4. Age (years):
5. Experience in IT field (if any):
6. Computer languages known :
7. Ability to take up ‘sevas’ from the list mentioned above :
8. Time to be given for ‘seva’ (from ashram or from home) and how many hours / day / Saturday/ Sunday
-Satguru (Sou.) Binda Singbal, Sanatan Ashram, Ramnathi, Goa (22.11.2017)
Golden opportunity to seekers, readers, well-wishers and devout Hindus having knowledge of various Indian languages, to participate in the mission of spreading knowledge !
Participate in the extensive ‘seva’ of translation of books published by Sanatan in all Indian languages, which are an exhaustive and invaluable treasure created by Sanatan !
1. Invaluable nectar in the form of knowledge is books published by Sanatan in various languages ! : Book is the best everlasting medium to spread spirituality. Sanatan Sanstha has created treasure of books which strike balance between precise elucidation of spirituality and scientific angle. These books are helping in guiding ‘jidnyasus’. Spiritual experiences of many seekers and ‘jidnyasus’ in connection with these books are like a certificate proving existence of ‘chaitanya’ in these books.
2. Golden opportunity to those having knowledge of various Indian languages : Some of the books published by Sanatan so far are available in 11 languages. It is, however, necessary to spread the knowledge available in all these books to ‘jidnyasus’ from all over India at the earliest; but owing to lack of manpower with knowledge of other languages, this work is going on at a very slow pace. Those having knowledge of Indian languages like Marathi, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Bengali, Oriya, Gujarati, Gurumukhi, Assamese and English etc can participate in such ‘seva’ which can be done even at home or by staying in the ashram. Seekers interested in this ‘seva’ so also readers, well-wishers and devout Hindus can send their details through respective District-sevaks as per the chart given below on email-id – [email protected].
|3. Contact No.|
|5. Language known|
|6. Preference to do ‘seva’; from home or in ashram|
|7. How much time can be devoted every day or week for this ‘seva’|
|8. Whether facility of computer and internet is available to them|
– Sadguru (Sou.) Binda Singbal, Sanatan Ashram, Ramnathi, Goa (19.11.2017)
Projectors are required for showing VCDs creating awareness amongst citizens and motivating them to take active part in the mission of protection of nation and Dharma !
Sanatan Sanstha is committed to accomplish its mission of establishment of Hindu Rashtra. Awareness is created towards matters related to nation and Dharma through various books and periodicals published by it. VCDs are shown to people on projectors which can be watched by several devout Hindus. It is helping in motivating people to take active part in accomplishment of its mission. Projectors are used even for various ‘Dharma-prasar’ activities and presently, the number of projectors available is inadequate. There is thus requirement of projectors and screens.
|Item||Cost (in Rs.)||Reqd quantity||Total Cost (in Rs.)|
|2. Screen for projector (6-8 ft)||8000||14||1,12,000|
Readers, well-wishers and devout Hindus interested in extending financial assistance for purchasing the above items or are interested in offering their projectors and screens which are in good working condition so as to contribute in the mission in small way, may contact Shri. Ajay Prajapati on email-id – [email protected]. You can contact on 7400379463 for clarification of doubts, if any.
-Sadguru (Sou.) Binda Singbal, Sanatan Ashram, Ramnathi, Goa (23.11.2017)
Requirement of various medicines for Sanatan seekers who are working selflessly and with dedication for protection of nation and Dharma !
Spreading spirituality, guiding people on spiritual practice and establishment of Hindu Rashtra are the expansive goals of Sanatan Sanstha. It is the only organization committed and effectively working for the mission of protection of nation and creating awareness towards matters related to Dharma. The speciality of seekers of this Sanstha is, all seekers are selflessly and with full dedication, working towards this mission. There are hundreds of seekers, in all age groups, from children, young men and women, middle aged people and the aged who are contributing to the mission in their own way. The medicines are required for full-time seekers who are working for nation and Dharma. There is deficiency of Vitamin D, B etc in many seekers whereas some have deficiency of calcium and iron. Many seekers have to take medicines regularly for long time since they are suffering from diabetes, hyper tension, arthritis etc. Given below is the list of medicines required for seekers.
|Name of the medicine||Required quantity||Cost (Rs) apprx.|
|1. Tab D3 Must 60 K (Vit D)||2,000||27,500|
|2. Tab Bonium (Calcium)||3,000||14,400|
|3. Tab Jointace DN super||600||14,400|
|4. Tab Nurite active (Vit B12 + Folic Acid)||1,000||12,800|
|5. Cap Caldikind Plus (Vit B12 + Calcium)||1,000||11,500|
|6. Inj. Vitcofol (Folic Acid + Vit B12)||200||11,000|
|7. Tab Cartigen 1500 mg||600||10,300|
|8. Inj. Neurobion Forte (Vit B12)||1,000||10,000|
|9. Cap. Meganeuron OD Plus||1,000||8,900|
|10. Cap Dexorange (Iron)||1,000||3,200|
|11. Tab Folic Acid 5 mg||3,000||3,000|
|12. Cap Evion 400 mg (Vit E)||1,000||2,000|
Readers, well-wishers, ‘jidnyasus’ or devout Hindus who are interested in making available the medicines or offer money as per the value of the medicines, may contact Dr. Pandurang Marathe on 8805105508 or on email-id – [email protected] .
Make use of this opportunity to contribute towards the medicines or offering money for the same ! – (Satguru) Sou. Binda Singbal, Sanatan Ashram, Ramnathi, Goa (3.10.2017)
You can now participate in extensive ‘seva’, at international level, for spreading Dharma through social websites like Facebook, twitter etc that too from home !
Nowadays, social media has huge influence on people. They are using various Apps like facebook, twitter, google plus, instagram, whats App etc on large scale.
1. ‘Dharmaprasar’ through social media, from home !
There is treasure of knowledge available on websites of Sanatan Sanstha and Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS). Seekers, so also readers, well-wishers, ‘jidnyasus’ and devout Hindus can share the valuable information with their relatives, family members, friends etc by sending audio and video clips to them and join ‘Dharmaprasar’. If such information reaches not only people from India but even on international level, it will result in ‘Dharmaprasar’ from home.
2. Various websites giving invaluable information on nation- Dharma so also spiritual science !
|Name of website||Language||Available matter|
|1. www.Hindujagruti.org||Marathi, Hindi and English||Attacks on nation and Dharma, problems faced by Hindus and solutions to them; Hindu unification, Hindu Rashtra, drives undertaken for protection of nation and ‘Dharmajagruti’. Material available on these subjects is worth reading.|
|2. www.sanatan.org||Marathi, Hindi, English and Kannada||Invaluable information in scientific language on Dharma, Spiritual Science, ‘Achar Dharma’, festivals and religious festivals and observances, spiritual practice etc|
|3. www.SanatanPrabhat.org||Marathi, Hindi, English, Gujarati and Kannada||Periodical ‘Sanatan Prabhat’ – News on Nation, Dharma, politics etc (along with editorial comments), besides articles on spiritual practice, Achar Dharma etc|
|4. www.Balsanskar.com||Marathi, Hindi, English and Kannada||Useful matter for building of ideal future generations, inculcating good ‘sanskars’ in them|
|5. www.SSRF.ORG||In 22 languages||Series of articles based on spiritual research|
3. On www.Balsnskar.com website, useful material is available which can guide children and parents !
How to be an ideal child; how to inculcate good habits; how to plan study-time etc are articles available on this website. There are stories on Deities, Saints, Sages-Seers, Hindu Kings and freedom-fighters of India. Matter to motivate love and respect towards nation and Dharma is also available on this website. Valuable and worth reading information on how to be an ideal parent; what is the importance of inculcating good values in children; how to solve children’s problems etc is posted on this website for parents.
4. Articles explaining importance of spiritual practice to ‘jidnyasus (curious)’ is available in 22 Indian and foreign languages on this website www.SSRF.ORG!
What is the reason for facing problems in life; what are the remedies to solve these problems; how to acquire happiness through ‘sadhana’; what should be done for speedy spiritual progress etc are articles based on spiritual research available on this website of www.SSRF.ORG in 22 languages such as Hindi, English, Tamil, Nepali besides Portuguese, French, German, Russian, Slovenian, Indonesian, Romanian, Vietnamese, Croatian, Spanish, Malaysian, Hungarian, Serbian, Dutch, Chinese, Italian, Macedonian and Bulgarian.
5. How to propagate Dharma through websites ?
A. On clicking icons of ‘facebook, twitter, google plus etc available at the end of every article, the article can be shared.
B. Link of information or webpage liked by us can be sent to others by copying.
If you get any novel idea or point regarding ‘Dharmaprasar’ through website or if you have received good response from people on ‘Dharmaprasar’, information of the same can be sent to email-id –[email protected] .
-Satguru (Sou.) Binda Singbal, Sanatan Ashram, Ramnathi, Goa (14.9.2017)
Get ready to join full time for the mission of Hindu ‘Dharmaprasar’ and establishment of Hindu Rashtra !
The speciality of Hindu Dharma is, whenever Dharma goes under stupor, it is re-established. Hindu Dharma has tradition of brilliant ‘Dharmaprasaraks’ such as Adya Shankaracharya, Samartha Ramdas Swami, Swami Vivekananda etc. These ‘Dharmaprasaraks’ realizing the need of the hour of their times, undertook the mission of Dharmaprasar (propagation of Dharma) and Dharmarakshan (protection of Dharma) for re-establishment of Dharma. Working for re-establishment of Dharma during the period when Dharma is under stupor, is the spiritual practice as per the times. In present times, creating righteous governance in Bharat i.e. establishment of Hindu Rashtra will be the spiritual practice as per the times. Sanatan Sanstha and Hindu Janajagruti Samiti are the organizations which are ceaselessly working for establishment of Hindu Rashtra in Bharat; still, considering the current challenges before Bharat and Hindu Dharma, there is grave need of ‘Dharmaveers’ who will work for Dharma with dedication.
1. Remember ‘tyag (sacrifice) is also ‘sadhana’ !
Hindu Dharma teaches importance of ‘tyag (sacrifice)’. Dharma teaches ‘gruhasthashrami (married)’ person to adopt ‘Vanaprasthashrama (go to forest and practise spirituality)’ and later adopt ‘Sanyasashrama ( i.e. sacrificing everything) because the goal of getting human life (spiritual progress) is not fulfilled without sacrifice. Sacrifice is ‘sadhana’ as per Hindu Dharma; therefore, it has to be increased step by step. Ultimately, mind, body, money, everything has to be sacrificed for abiding by Dharma and protection of Dharma so also for spiritual progress. Serving Dharma for full time is therefore, the first step of sacrifice.
2. Devote full time for establishment of Hindu Rashtra !
Many devout Hindus are working for propagation of Dharma after managing their jobs or businesses; but it is now time to devote full time for Dharmakarya. In 2023, Hindu Rashtra is going to be established as per the times; but by undertaking ‘sadhana’ for full time by serving Dharma as required in this twilight period, will help in our rapid spiritual progress. Devout Hindus, who are unable to devote full time for Dharma-seva, should try to devote maximum time possible for the same.
‘Dharmo Rakshati Rakshitah’ (Manu-smruti, Chapter 8, Shloka 15)
It means the one, who protects Dharma, is protected by Dharma i.e. God. So have faith that as per this Saying, Bhagavan Shrikrushna would certainly protect those engaged in ‘Dharmakarya’. Don’t worry about family problems, financial problems and take steps to devote full time for sadhana and fulfill the goal of human birth acquired due to our great fortune !
-(Satguru) Sou. Binda Singbal, Sanatan Ashram, Ramnathi, Goa (2.9.2017)
Books required for conducting research in different forms of art at Maharshi Adhyatma Vishwavidyalaya !
Research is being conducted in different forms of art and science at Maharshi Adhyatma Vishwavidyalaya for the purpose of welfare of mankind and as a part of this work, few books published by ‘Indira Gandhi National Centre for Arts, Delhi’ are required viz.- ‘Shilpa-prakash’, ‘Sangeetnarayan (Part 2)’, ‘Ragalakshanam’, ‘Chitrasutram’, ‘Kalatattva kosha (Part 5)’. Persons interested in donating the above books, may contact Kum. Tejal Patrikar on 9561574824 or 7972448902.
Email-id : [email protected]
1. Extensive propagation work undertaken by SSRF, a spiritual organization: ‘Spiritual Science Research Foundation (SSRF)’ is a spiritual organization which gives guidance on spiritual science to people from all over the world who are curious to know the path of leading blissful life. www. spiritualresearchfoundation. org is its website. This organization has been carrying on its work related to propagation of spirituality not only in English and Hindi but also in other 18 foreign languages such as Persian, Portuguese, Dutch, French, German, Russian, Slovenian, Chinese, Malaysian, Croatian, Spanish, Hungarian, Serbian, Indonesian, Macedonian, Bulgarian etc. SSRF has published books on spiritual science in German language and work related to publishing of books in languages like Spanish, Croatian, Serbian etc. is going on.
2. Requirement of persons knowing other languages for translating the invaluable knowledge on spiritual science : SSRF has been working with the noble goal of spreading spiritual science in the world, in scientific language so that it benefits the whole mankind.
Many Indians have knowledge of some foreign languages; therefore, they express their wish to participate in the work of propagation of spirituality through the medium of translation work. Many of such people have already started translation ‘seva’ and they are getting indescribable joy through such ‘seva’ while learning about spiritual science. If more and more people join this ‘seva’ for spreading spirituality to the interested curious people all over the world, this mission can be carried out with greater speed. Therefore, an appeal is made to those, who know foreign languages, to join the activity of propagation of spirituality and contribute to this mission. All those, who are interested in participating in this ‘seva’, may give their detailed information as per the given chart and send it on [email protected] through their ‘district-sevaks’. Those, who are interested in doing this ‘seva’, can stay in the ashram for the ‘seva’ or come to ashram for a certain period for the ‘seva’. They can even do this ‘seva’ from home and be a part of this mission.
|3. Contact No.:|
|5. Language known|
|6. Prefer to stay in ashram or at home|
|7. How much time can be devoted for ‘seva’ every day/ week|
|8. Do they have the facility of computer and internet|
– (Sadguru) Sou. Binda Singbal, Sanatan Ashram, Ramnathi, Goa (3.8.2016)
Number of computers and software are required for ‘video-editing’ and animation for the studio at Sanatan’s Ramnathi ashram
Showing path of ‘God Realization’ to the whole world and conducting research in spiritual science are the main specialities of ‘Maharshi Adhyatma Vishwavidyalaya’. This ‘Vishwavidyalaya’ has been carrying out extensive research work with the expansive purpose of facilitating mankind to acquire knowledge on spiritual subjects that can be used for undertaking spiritual practice and achieve spiritual progress.
Video-shooting is done under such research work. Presently, work related to video-editing of the recorded shootings is going on. Day by day, there is increase in incidents which are beyond our comprehension and the equipment available for this work is not adequate; therefore, the following computers and software of the capacity given below are urgently required so that the inadequacy in equipment does not create hindrance in the pace of research work.
|Details||Reqd. No.||Apprx Cost (in Rs.)||Total Cost (in Rs.)|
|1. ‘RAM’ for upgrading old computers||12||
|1, 00, 000 =00
|2. Computers of ‘Mac Pro –Apple’||7||3, 00, 000 =00||21, 00, 000=00|
|3. Software for video-editing||18||90,000 =00||16, 20, 000 =00|
|4. Software for video-editing and animation||2||2, 20, 000=00||4, 40, 000 =00|
|Total||42, 60, 000=00|
Readers, well-wishers and donors, who are interested in giving monetary help, may contact Shri. Yogesh Shinde on email-id of – [email protected]
– (Pujya) Sou. Binda Singbal, Sanatan Ashram, Ramnathi, Goa (26.7.2016)
Hundreds of seekers joining Sanatan Sanstha have become full-time seekers and staying in different ashrams of Sanatan Sanstha. The number of seekers devoting full time for protection of nation and Dharma, besides seekers undertaking full-time spiritual practice, patriots and devout Hindus getting associated with Sanatan Sanstha is also growing day by day; therefore, following appliances are urgently required at various ashrams of Sanatan.
|Appliance||Brand||Specifications||Reqd. No.||Apprx. Cost of each in Rs.||Total Cost in Rs.|
|1.Washing Machine||Whirlpool, Samsung, LG, Godrej||6.5 kg and semi -automatic||25||15,000||3,75,000|
|2.Air Cooler||Kenstar or other||With 20 litre tank||25||10,000||2,50,000|
|3.Air Conditioner||Blue Star, LG, Carrier etc.||1.5 ton split AC||6||37,000||2,22,000|
|4.Pedestal Fan||Remy or other||400 MM High-speed||35||3,000||1,05,000|
|5. LED Tube light||Wipro||20 watt||50||650||32,500|
|6. Press for ironing||Phillips (Model HD 1134, HI 108, Diva GC 83) or others||Dry iron (linished coated solplate)||20||1200||24,000|
Readers, well-wishers or devout Hindus, who are interested in extending monetary help to buy the above appliances, may contact Shri. Vinayak Agavekar on [email protected] .
Don’t let go of this opportunity to join the mission of protection of nation and Dharma by sacrificing money.
Considering its benefits and for maintaining dental health, start using immediately, ‘Sanatan Danta-manjan’ with various medicinal qualities!
Sanatan Sanstha has so far manufactured various products of daily use and one of them is ‘Sanatan Danta-manjan’ !
1. Importance of ‘Danta-manjan’ : Protects from swelling and bleeding of gums; stops bad breath; restores taste in mouth. Many readers, well-wishers and seekers have been benefited from this tooth powder.
2. Medicinal use of Sanatan ‘Danta-manjan’
A. Its regular use strengthens gums and teeth.
B. It stops dental problems like swelling of gums, cures pyorrhea
C. Stops decay of teeth stops and dental health is improved.
D. It stops dental decay so also bad breath.
E. Roots of teeth become strong.
Instead of brushing teeth with tooth-paste and tooth brush, it is beneficial to use ‘Danta-manjan’ for cleaning teeth since gums are massaged and become stronger.
Readers, well-wishers and devout Hindus who wish to use Sanatan’s ‘Danta-manjan’ may place their order through Sanatan seekers staying close to them or on 9322315317.
Donate utensils required for the kitchens of Sanatan’s ashrams at different places or donate money in lieu thereof and participate in the activities for protection of nation and Dharma !
Activities of Sanatan Sanstha are growing day by day and the number of seekers, who want to dedicate their life for the mission of protection of nation and Dharma, is also increasing; therefore, the following utensils are urgently required for Sanatan’s various ashrams and seva-kendras.
|Type of utensil||Size / Capacity||No.||Apprx. cost (Rs.)||Total cost (Rs.)|
|1. Made of brass|
|A. Utensils||1/2 Kg||30||750||22,500|
|1 Kg||29||937||27, 173|
|1-1/2 Kg||27||1,875||50, 625|
|3 Kg||19||3,750||71, 250|
|4 Kg||13||4,500||58, 500|
|5 Kg||18||5,250||94, 500|
|8 Kg||18||7,500||1, 35, 000|
|10 Kg||11||10,313||1, 13, 443|
|12 Kg||11||12,000||1, 32, 000|
|15 Kg||11||13, 875||1, 52, 625|
|20 Kg||3||20, 625||61,875|
|2. Made of Steel|
|A. Utensils||15 litres||3||1, 150||3, 450|
|20 litres||5||1, 925||9, 625|
|50 litres||2||5, 675||11, 350|
|B. Utensil with handles||25 litres||12||2, 837||34, 044|
|C. Kettle (for tea)||5 litres||3||1, 900||5, 700|
|25 litres||5||2, 200||11, 000|
|D. Thermos||1 litre||36||1, 100||39, 600|
|1-1/2 litres||6||1, 450||8, 700|
|2 litres||45||1, 750||78, 750|
|E. Cooker||2 litres||16||900||14, 400|
|3 litres||3||1, 350||4, 050|
|5 litres||17||1, 685||28, 645|
|10 litres||22||2, 365||52, 030|
|15 litres||12||3, 125||37, 500|
|20 litres||3||4, 750||14, 250|
|22 litres||2||5, 550||11, 100|
|Total||3, 64, 194|
|3. Other Types|
|Medium||12||1, 050||12, 600|
|Large||5||1, 125||5, 625|
|Grand total||14, 79, 310|
Those readers, well-wishers and devout Hindus, who can donate the above types of utensils or can donate money for getting the utensils, can contact Sou. Kshama Rane.
In the impending period of crisis, it will be difficult to get medicines; but with the grace of God, we have lot of plants that can be used for medicinal purpose and if we cultivate such plants before the start of monsoon, they will grow nicely. Given below is a list of medicinal plants used for common ailments. Readers, well-wishers and all Hindus can sow such plants near their house now so that they can be used in future. The names of few plants are given in Marathi in the following list.
They are known to people; but the local person having knowledge on the subject, can be consulted in the matter. The names could differ from place to place; therefore, their ‘Sanskrit’ names are also given in brackets. In case you know any ‘Vaidya’ (Ayurvedic doctor) practicing in your area, you can seek even his help. At some places, Agricultural colleges, forest departments or local organizations working in this field, distribute such plants free of charge. You can take benefit of the same. Note: In the book published by Sanatan Sanstha titled ‘Ayurvediya Aushadhi’, more details about such medicinal plants, their characteristics and use have been given.
|Name of the plant||Sr.
|Name of the plant|
|1.||Akkalkara (Akarakarabha)||51.||Nagarmotha (Mustaa)|
|2.||Agasta||52.||Lingad /Nigadi (Nirgundi)|
|3.||Adulsa (Vaasaa)||53.||Nirmali (Katak)|
|4.||Arjunsadada (Arjun)||54.||Nivadung (Struhi)|
|7.||Asaanaa (Asan)||57.||Paarijaat ( Shephalika )|
|9.||Aghaadaa (Appamaarg)||59.||Pithavan (Prushniparni)|
|10.||Awala (Amalak)||60.||Pittapaapda (Parpatak)|
|11.||Ambehalad (Amragandhiharidra)||61.||Pudina (Putihaa)|
|14.||Kadunimba (Nimba)||64.||Bahvaa/ Amaltaas (Aragvadh)|
|15.||Kadu Padval (Patol)||65.||Brahmi / Kaarivanaa (Mandukparni)|
|16.||Khaajkuyali ( Kapikachha)||66.||Bel (Bilva)|
|17.||Kawath (Kapittha)||67.||Behadaa / Ghoduk (Bibheetak)|
|18.||Koranti (Sahachar)||68.||Bhaarangi / Bhaargi|
|19.||Kaadechirait (Kiratatikta)||69.||Bhokar (Shleshmantak)|
|20.||Karle (Kaarvellak)||70.||Bhui aawalaa (Bhumyamalaki)|
|21.||Kaasawinda (Kaasmarda)||71.||Gelphal (Madanphal)|
|22.||Kudaa (Kutaj)||72.||Mahalung (Matulung)|
|25.||Korphad (Kumari)||75.||Murudsheng (Aavartani)|
|26.||Kaandvel / Haadsandhi /
|28.||Gavati chahaa / Paati chahaa||78.||Raktarohdaa (Rohitak)|
|29.||Gulvel (Gudchi)||79.||Ranudid (Maashparni)|
|30.||Gokharu / Saraate (Gukshurak)||80.||Raanmoog (Mugdaparni)|
|35.||Jaswand (Japaa)||85.||Kaaraande (Waaraahikand)|
|36.||Shirdodi (Jeevanti)||86.||Waawadinga (Widanga)|
|37.||Jyeshthamadha (Yashtimadhu)||87.||Waalaa / Khus (Ushir)|
|40.||Dorli (Bruhati)||90.||Unhaali ( Sharapunkhaa)|
|45.||Dalchini (Tvak)||95.||Shevagaa (Shobhaanjan)|
|47.||Danti (Jamaalgota)||97.||Saatvin (Saptaparni)|
|48.||Dhamasa (Dhanvayaas)||98.||Saagargotaa (Lataakaranj)|
|49.||Naagchapha (Naagkeshar )||99.||Anantmul (Saarichaa)|
|50.||Naagvel / Vidya che pananchi vel||100.||Halad (Haridra)|
|51.||Nagarmotha (Mustaa)||101.||Hiradaa / Hele (Haritaki)
102. Paanphuti (Paanpoya)
Apart from the above, you can grow even more plants if you know about them. If you have special knowledge about medicinal plants, please type it and send to Vaidyaraj Megharaj Paradkar at Goa on [email protected]