Golden opportunity for readers, well-wishers and devout Hindus to contribute to the mission of establishment of Hindu Rashtra !
- Requirement of Smart-phones and Feature –phones for various ‘sevas’ related to propagation of Dharma
- Urgent requirement of persons for various ‘sevas’ having technical knowledge related to websites !
- Participate in the extensive ‘seva’ of translation of books published by Sanatan in all Indian languages, which are an exhaustive and invaluable treasure created by Sanatan !
- Projectors are required for showing VCDs creating awareness amongst citizens and motivating them to take active part in the mission of protection of nation and Dharma !
- Participate in the translation ‘seva’ if you know any foreign language !
- Considering the impending period of crisis, plant Ayurvedic plants !
Requirement of Smart-phones and Feature –phones for various ‘sevas’ related to propagation of Dharma
The organizations viz. Sanatan Sanstha and Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) are working with the aim of establishing righteous Hindu Rashtra (divine kingdom). In 20 States of this country, activities related to ‘Adhyatma-prasar’, protection of nation and Dharma, ‘Dharmajagruti’, Hindu unification are undertaken and hundreds of seekers have joined this mission by becoming full-time activists. These full-time ‘Dharmaprasaraks’ need cell phones (smart-phones and feature-phones) for their ‘Dharmaprasar- sevas’.
Subscribers and readers of ‘Sanatan Prabhat’ periodicals, devout Hindus interested in donating money for purchase of ‘smart-phones’ and ‘feature-phones’ may contact the following person on given number.
Name and contact no.- Sou. Bhagyashree Sawant- 7058885610
Email-id: [email protected]
Postal Address: Sou. Bhagyashree Sawant, c/o Sanatan Ashram, 24/B, Ramnathi, Bandiwade, Ponda, Goa- 403401
Donations in case to be made through Cheques, may be issued in the name of Sanatan Sanstha
Golden opportunity for seekers from IT field so also for readers, well-wishers and devout Hindus !
Effective medium for carrying out extensive work related to ‘Dharmashikshan’, ‘Dharmajagruti’ and protection of nation is websites ! ‘Dharmaprasar’ activities undertaken at international level through various websites are increasing day by day; therefore, number of seekers engaged in ‘sevas’ related to websites is falling short. There is need for persons with knowledge for technical work in connection with websites, preparing computer projects, learning work related to ERP system etc who can work full-time or who can stay at Ramnathi ashram for some time or work from home.
Interested persons taking up such ‘sevas’ should have good knowledge of Web-designing (Html, CSS, jQuery), PHP, Mysql, WordPress CMS, PrestaShop, Laravel or similar PHP framework, Android/iPhone App Development, React Native or similar mobile development framework, Website Security, Linux Administration and technology.
Those, who are interested in taking up these ‘sevas’ and do their bit in ‘Dharmakarya’, may send their data as per the chart given below through their district-sevaks on the email-id of [email protected] or by post on the following address. In case of any doubts, contact Sou. Bhagyashree Sawant on 7058885610. (Knowledge of other languages and technology other than mentioned above may also be indicated.)
1. Name and District :
2. Contact No.:
3. Education :
4. Age (years):
5. Experience in IT field (if any):
6. Computer languages known :
7. Ability to take up ‘sevas’ from the list mentioned above :
8. Time to be given for ‘seva’ (from ashram or from home) and how many hours / day / Saturday/ Sunday
Golden opportunity to seekers, readers, well-wishers and devout Hindus having knowledge of various Indian languages, to participate in the mission of spreading knowledge !
Participate in the extensive ‘seva’ of translation of books published by Sanatan in all Indian languages, which are an exhaustive and invaluable treasure created by Sanatan !
1. Invaluable nectar in the form of knowledge is books published by Sanatan in various languages ! : Book is the best everlasting medium to spread spirituality. Sanatan Sanstha has created treasure of books which strike balance between precise elucidation of spirituality and scientific angle. These books are helping in guiding ‘jidnyasus’. Spiritual experiences of many seekers and ‘jidnyasus’ in connection with these books are like a certificate proving existence of ‘chaitanya’ in these books.
2. Golden opportunity to those having knowledge of various Indian languages : Some of the books published by Sanatan so far are available in 11 languages. It is, however, necessary to spread the knowledge available in all these books to ‘jidnyasus’ from all over India at the earliest; but owing to lack of manpower with knowledge of other languages, this work is going on at a very slow pace. Those having knowledge of Indian languages like Marathi, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Bengali, Oriya, Gujarati, Gurumukhi, Assamese and English etc can participate in such ‘seva’ which can be done even at home or by staying in the ashram. Seekers interested in this ‘seva’ so also readers, well-wishers and devout Hindus can send their details through respective District-sevaks as per the chart given below on email-id – [email protected]
|3. Contact No.|
|5. Language known|
|6. Preference to do ‘seva’; from home or in ashram|
|7. How much time can be devoted every day or week for this ‘seva’|
|8. Whether facility of computer and internet is available to them|
Projectors are required for showing VCDs creating awareness amongst citizens and motivating them to take active part in the mission of protection of nation and Dharma !
Sanatan Sanstha is committed to accomplish its mission of establishment of Hindu Rashtra. Awareness is created towards matters related to nation and Dharma through various books and periodicals published by it. VCDs are shown to people on projectors which can be watched by several devout Hindus. It is helping in motivating people to take active part in accomplishment of its mission. Projectors are used even for various ‘Dharma-prasar’ activities and presently, the number of projectors available is inadequate. There is thus requirement of projectors and screens.
|Item||Cost (in Rs.)||Reqd quantity||Total Cost (in Rs.)|
|2. Screen for projector (6-8 ft)||8000||14||1,12,000|
Readers, well-wishers and devout Hindus interested in extending financial assistance for purchasing the above items or are interested in offering their projectors and screens which are in good working condition so as to contribute in the mission in small way, may contact Bhagyashree Sawant on 7058885610 (email-id : [email protected]).
You can now participate in extensive ‘seva’, at international level, for spreading Dharma through social websites like Facebook, twitter etc that too from home !
Nowadays, social media has huge influence on people. They are using various Apps like facebook, twitter, google plus, instagram, whats App etc on large scale.
1. ‘Dharmaprasar’ through social media, from home !
There is treasure of knowledge available on websites of Sanatan Sanstha and Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS). Seekers, so also readers, well-wishers, ‘jidnyasus’ and devout Hindus can share the valuable information with their relatives, family members, friends etc by sending audio and video clips to them and join ‘Dharmaprasar’. If such information reaches not only people from India but even on international level, it will result in ‘Dharmaprasar’ from home.
2. Various websites giving invaluable information on nation- Dharma so also spiritual science !
|Name of website||Language||Available matter|
|1. www.Hindujagruti.org||Marathi, Hindi and English||Attacks on nation and Dharma, problems faced by Hindus and solutions to them; Hindu unification, Hindu Rashtra, drives undertaken for protection of nation and ‘Dharmajagruti’. Material available on these subjects is worth reading.|
|2. www.sanatan.org||Marathi, Hindi, English and Kannada||Invaluable information in scientific language on Dharma, Spiritual Science, ‘Achar Dharma’, festivals and religious festivals and observances, spiritual practice etc|
|3. www.SanatanPrabhat.org||Marathi, Hindi, English, Gujarati and Kannada||Periodical ‘Sanatan Prabhat’ – News on Nation, Dharma, politics etc (along with editorial comments), besides articles on spiritual practice, Achar Dharma etc|
|4. www.Balsanskar.com||Marathi, Hindi, English and Kannada||Useful matter for building of ideal future generations, inculcating good ‘sanskars’ in them|
|5. www.SSRF.ORG||In 22 languages||Series of articles based on spiritual research|
3. On www.Balsnskar.com website, useful material is available which can guide children and parents !
How to be an ideal child; how to inculcate good habits; how to plan study-time etc are articles available on this website. There are stories on Deities, Saints, Sages-Seers, Hindu Kings and freedom-fighters of India. Matter to motivate love and respect towards nation and Dharma is also available on this website. Valuable and worth reading information on how to be an ideal parent; what is the importance of inculcating good values in children; how to solve children’s problems etc is posted on this website for parents.
4. Articles explaining importance of spiritual practice to ‘jidnyasus (curious)’ is available in 22 Indian and foreign languages on this website www.SSRF.ORG!
What is the reason for facing problems in life; what are the remedies to solve these problems; how to acquire happiness through ‘sadhana’; what should be done for speedy spiritual progress etc are articles based on spiritual research available on this website of www.SSRF.ORG in 22 languages such as Hindi, English, Tamil, Nepali besides Portuguese, French, German, Russian, Slovenian, Indonesian, Romanian, Vietnamese, Croatian, Spanish, Malaysian, Hungarian, Serbian, Dutch, Chinese, Italian, Macedonian and Bulgarian.
5. How to propagate Dharma through websites ?
A. On clicking icons of ‘facebook, twitter, google plus etc available at the end of every article, the article can be shared.
B. Link of information or webpage liked by us can be sent to others by copying.
If you get any novel idea or point regarding ‘Dharmaprasar’ through website or if you have received good response from people on ‘Dharmaprasar’, information of the same can be sent to…
Name and contact no.: Sou. Bhagyashree Sawant- 7058885610
Email-id: [email protected]
Get ready to join full time for the mission of Hindu ‘Dharmaprasar’ and establishment of Hindu Rashtra !
The speciality of Hindu Dharma is, whenever Dharma goes under stupor, it is re-established. Hindu Dharma has tradition of brilliant ‘Dharmaprasaraks’ such as Adya Shankaracharya, Samartha Ramdas Swami, Swami Vivekananda etc. These ‘Dharmaprasaraks’ realizing the need of the hour of their times, undertook the mission of Dharmaprasar (propagation of Dharma) and Dharmarakshan (protection of Dharma) for re-establishment of Dharma. Working for re-establishment of Dharma during the period when Dharma is under stupor, is the spiritual practice as per the times. In present times, creating righteous governance in Bharat i.e. establishment of Hindu Rashtra will be the spiritual practice as per the times. Sanatan Sanstha and Hindu Janajagruti Samiti are the organizations which are ceaselessly working for establishment of Hindu Rashtra in Bharat; still, considering the current challenges before Bharat and Hindu Dharma, there is grave need of ‘Dharmaveers’ who will work for Dharma with dedication.
1. Remember ‘tyag (sacrifice) is also ‘sadhana’ !
Hindu Dharma teaches importance of ‘tyag (sacrifice)’. Dharma teaches ‘gruhasthashrami (married)’ person to adopt ‘Vanaprasthashrama (go to forest and practise spirituality)’ and later adopt ‘Sanyasashrama ( i.e. sacrificing everything) because the goal of getting human life (spiritual progress) is not fulfilled without sacrifice. Sacrifice is ‘sadhana’ as per Hindu Dharma; therefore, it has to be increased step by step. Ultimately, mind, body, money, everything has to be sacrificed for abiding by Dharma and protection of Dharma so also for spiritual progress. Serving Dharma for full time is therefore, the first step of sacrifice.
2. Devote full time for establishment of Hindu Rashtra !
Many devout Hindus are working for propagation of Dharma after managing their jobs or businesses; but it is now time to devote full time for Dharmakarya. In 2023, Hindu Rashtra is going to be established as per the times; but by undertaking ‘sadhana’ for full time by serving Dharma as required in this twilight period, will help in our rapid spiritual progress. Devout Hindus, who are unable to devote full time for Dharma-seva, should try to devote maximum time possible for the same.
‘Dharmo Rakshati Rakshitah’ (Manu-smruti, Chapter 8, Shloka 15)
It means the one, who protects Dharma, is protected by Dharma i.e. God. So have faith that as per this Saying, Bhagavan Shrikrushna would certainly protect those engaged in ‘Dharmakarya’. Don’t worry about family problems, financial problems and take steps to devote full time for sadhana and fulfill the goal of human birth acquired due to our great fortune !
1. Extensive propagation work undertaken by SSRF, a spiritual organization: ‘Spiritual Science Research Foundation (SSRF)’ is a spiritual organization which gives guidance on spiritual science to people from all over the world who are curious to know the path of leading blissful life. www. spiritualresearchfoundation. org is its website. This organization has been carrying on its work related to propagation of spirituality not only in English and Hindi but also in other 18 foreign languages such as Persian, Portuguese, Dutch, French, German, Russian, Slovenian, Chinese, Malaysian, Croatian, Spanish, Hungarian, Serbian, Indonesian, Macedonian, Bulgarian etc. SSRF has published books on spiritual science in German language and work related to publishing of books in languages like Spanish, Croatian, Serbian etc. is going on.
2. Requirement of persons knowing other languages for translating the invaluable knowledge on spiritual science : SSRF has been working with the noble goal of spreading spiritual science in the world, in scientific language so that it benefits the whole mankind.
Many Indians have knowledge of some foreign languages; therefore, they express their wish to participate in the work of propagation of spirituality through the medium of translation work. Many of such people have already started translation ‘seva’ and they are getting indescribable joy through such ‘seva’ while learning about spiritual science. If more and more people join this ‘seva’ for spreading spirituality to the interested curious people all over the world, this mission can be carried out with greater speed. Therefore, an appeal is made to those, who know foreign languages, to join the activity of propagation of spirituality and contribute to this mission. All those, who are interested in participating in this ‘seva’, may give their detailed information as per the given chart and send it on [email protected] through their ‘district-sevaks’. Those, who are interested in doing this ‘seva’, can stay in the ashram for the ‘seva’ or come to ashram for a certain period for the ‘seva’. They can even do this ‘seva’ from home and be a part of this mission.
|3. Contact No.:|
|5. Language known|
|6. Prefer to stay in ashram or at home|
|7. How much time can be devoted for ‘seva’ every day/ week|
|8. Do they have the facility of computer and internet|
In the impending period of crisis, it will be difficult to get medicines; but with the grace of God, we have lot of plants that can be used for medicinal purpose and if we cultivate such plants before the start of monsoon, they will grow nicely. Given below is a list of medicinal plants used for common ailments. Readers, well-wishers and all Hindus can sow such plants near their house now so that they can be used in future. The names of few plants are given in Marathi in the following list.
They are known to people; but the local person having knowledge on the subject, can be consulted in the matter. The names could differ from place to place; therefore, their ‘Sanskrit’ names are also given in brackets. In case you know any ‘Vaidya’ (Ayurvedic doctor) practicing in your area, you can seek even his help. At some places, Agricultural colleges, forest departments or local organizations working in this field, distribute such plants free of charge. You can take benefit of the same. Note: In the book published by Sanatan Sanstha titled ‘Ayurvediya Aushadhi’, more details about such medicinal plants, their characteristics and use have been given.
|Name of the plant||Sr.
|Name of the plant|
|1.||Akkalkara (Akarakarabha)||51.||Nagarmotha (Mustaa)|
|2.||Agasta||52.||Lingad /Nigadi (Nirgundi)|
|3.||Adulsa (Vaasaa)||53.||Nirmali (Katak)|
|4.||Arjunsadada (Arjun)||54.||Nivadung (Struhi)|
|7.||Asaanaa (Asan)||57.||Paarijaat ( Shephalika )|
|9.||Aghaadaa (Appamaarg)||59.||Pithavan (Prushniparni)|
|10.||Awala (Amalak)||60.||Pittapaapda (Parpatak)|
|11.||Ambehalad (Amragandhiharidra)||61.||Pudina (Putihaa)|
|14.||Kadunimba (Nimba)||64.||Bahvaa/ Amaltaas (Aragvadh)|
|15.||Kadu Padval (Patol)||65.||Brahmi / Kaarivanaa (Mandukparni)|
|16.||Khaajkuyali ( Kapikachha)||66.||Bel (Bilva)|
|17.||Kawath (Kapittha)||67.||Behadaa / Ghoduk (Bibheetak)|
|18.||Koranti (Sahachar)||68.||Bhaarangi / Bhaargi|
|19.||Kaadechirait (Kiratatikta)||69.||Bhokar (Shleshmantak)|
|20.||Karle (Kaarvellak)||70.||Bhui aawalaa (Bhumyamalaki)|
|21.||Kaasawinda (Kaasmarda)||71.||Gelphal (Madanphal)|
|22.||Kudaa (Kutaj)||72.||Mahalung (Matulung)|
|25.||Korphad (Kumari)||75.||Murudsheng (Aavartani)|
|26.||Kaandvel / Haadsandhi /
|28.||Gavati chahaa / Paati chahaa||78.||Raktarohdaa (Rohitak)|
|29.||Gulvel (Gudchi)||79.||Ranudid (Maashparni)|
|30.||Gokharu / Saraate (Gukshurak)||80.||Raanmoog (Mugdaparni)|
|35.||Jaswand (Japaa)||85.||Kaaraande (Waaraahikand)|
|36.||Shirdodi (Jeevanti)||86.||Waawadinga (Widanga)|
|37.||Jyeshthamadha (Yashtimadhu)||87.||Waalaa / Khus (Ushir)|
|40.||Dorli (Bruhati)||90.||Unhaali ( Sharapunkhaa)|
|45.||Dalchini (Tvak)||95.||Shevagaa (Shobhaanjan)|
|47.||Danti (Jamaalgota)||97.||Saatvin (Saptaparni)|
|48.||Dhamasa (Dhanvayaas)||98.||Saagargotaa (Lataakaranj)|
|49.||Naagchapha (Naagkeshar )||99.||Anantmul (Saarichaa)|
|50.||Naagvel / Vidya che pananchi vel||100.||Halad (Haridra)|
|51.||Nagarmotha (Mustaa)||101.||Hiradaa / Hele (Haritaki)
102. Paanphuti (Paanpoya)
Apart from the above, you can grow even more plants if you know about them. If you have special knowledge about medicinal plants, please type it and send to…
Name and contact no.: Sou. Bhagyashree Sawant- 7058885610
Email-id: [email protected]