Chaitra Shuddha Ekadashi
Kindly sign your protest at http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/sitasingstheblues/
This is the article by Nina Paley, published in Hindustan Times (29 March 2009 – Sunday Times)
Cutting of article denigrating Goddess Sita, published in Hindustan Times
PS: Link for the photo album given below:
Protest against Nina Paley
Address: Nina Paley 415 W 44th St New York, NY 10036
Phone: (212) 757-7786
E-mail: [email protected]
The animation film “Sita Sings The Blues” which has been produced by Nina Paley and has been made available on internet freely under Creative Commons License is derogatory and extremely insult to Hindu culture, its role models and Ramayana which is a religious book of Hindus.
The film attempts to misrepresent the events and characters of Ramayana in most derogatory manner through its explicit graphics, audio and dialogues.
Related TagsDenigrationDenigration of DeitiesHindu Issues
- 300 Hindu families unable to perform Durga puja after opposition by 25 Muslim families
- Mama’s boys short film denigrates Pandavas in disgraceful manner !
- Bandh called after Hindu Munnani functionary hacked to death in Coimbatore by suspected Jihadis
- Exodus of Hindu families from Kairana a reality, finds NHRC probe report
- Gang attacks Hindu Munnani member in Tamil Nadu, 4 arrested