Chaitra Shuddha Ekadashi
Kindly sign your protest at http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/sitasingstheblues/
This is the article by Nina Paley, published in Hindustan Times (29 March 2009 – Sunday Times)
Cutting of article denigrating Goddess Sita, published in Hindustan Times
PS: Link for the photo album given below:
Protest against Nina Paley
Address: Nina Paley 415 W 44th St New York, NY 10036
Phone: (212) 757-7786
E-mail: [email protected]
The animation film “Sita Sings The Blues” which has been produced by Nina Paley and has been made available on internet freely under Creative Commons License is derogatory and extremely insult to Hindu culture, its role models and Ramayana which is a religious book of Hindus.
The film attempts to misrepresent the events and characters of Ramayana in most derogatory manner through its explicit graphics, audio and dialogues.
Related TagsDenigrationDenigration of DeitiesHindu Issues
- Upset Hindus urge Australian company to recall leggings with Hindu gods’ images
- Bangladesh : 5 yr old Hindu girl raped by Jihadi, private parts burnt with cigarette
- Deities’ jewellery worth Rs 18 lakh stolen in Cuttack
- Cow, bull stuffed into car for illegal slaughter rescued in Maharashtra
- Activist of ‘Bangladesh Minority Watch’ attacked !