Chaitra Shuddha Ekadashi
Kindly sign your protest at http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/sitasingstheblues/
This is the article by Nina Paley, published in Hindustan Times (29 March 2009 – Sunday Times)
Cutting of article denigrating Goddess Sita, published in Hindustan Times
PS: Link for the photo album given below:
Protest against Nina Paley
Address: Nina Paley 415 W 44th St New York, NY 10036
Phone: (212) 757-7786
E-mail: [email protected]
The animation film “Sita Sings The Blues” which has been produced by Nina Paley and has been made available on internet freely under Creative Commons License is derogatory and extremely insult to Hindu culture, its role models and Ramayana which is a religious book of Hindus.
The film attempts to misrepresent the events and characters of Ramayana in most derogatory manner through its explicit graphics, audio and dialogues.
Related TagsDenigrationDenigration of DeitiesHindu Issues
- Now Aligarh Hindus want leave the area due to fear of miscreants
- 16 death threats in 15 days; BD Hindu priests, servitors, monks under Jihadi strangulation
- Kerala : Aparna was forced to become Shahana; converted to Islam under pressure ?
- Over 1 crore Hindus left Bangladesh in last 49 years : Economist Dr Abul Barkat
- Hindu Samhati protests against atrocities on Hindus in Bangladesh