Margashirsha Krushnapaksha 4, Kaliyug Varsh 5116
Sanatan Sanstha and HJS do not want eradication of superstitions from this country !
– anti-Hindu Prof. Shyam Manav spits venom against Sanatan, HJS and Saints who are, in fact, trying to eradicate true superstitions from people !
Ratnagiri (Maharashtra) : “One will have to go to jail for performing ‘Satyanarayan puja’; if ‘waari’ is undertaken, it could cause physical problems, are some of the misconceptions spread against anti-superstitions Act. Organizations like Sanatan and Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) want people to maintain their superstitions as their vested interests are involved in these things.” (In fact, Prof. Shyam Manav is becoming so hysterical because due to Warkaris, Sanatan Sanstha and HJS, he has to shut shop. – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat), said Prof. Shyam Manav, the founder of Akhil Bharatiya Andha-shraddha Nirmulan Samiti while speaking about ‘anti-superstitions Act and awareness amongst people’. (Owing to opposition by Sanatan Sanstha, HJS, Warkaris and Shiv Sena, 15 clauses out of 27 had to be cancelled from the draft of anti-superstitions Act which indicates the truth ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
Prof. Manav’s claims :
1. Sanatan and HJS want to nurture Hindu Dharma as promoted by Manu. These organizations openly support ‘Manu-smruti’ even today; a book that was burnt by Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar. It was the confusion spread by organizations trying to bring in Hindu Dharma based on ‘Varnas’. (Anti-superstitions Act was opposed strongly and successfully by Sanatan Sanstha as it was aimed at attacking Hindu Dharma; Manu-smruti and Chaturvarnya Vyavastha are irrelevant in this issue! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat) It created lot of anger amongst Warkaris. I am also a Warkari. (Even a child born yesterday would not believe this ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat) I was told that under anti-superstitions Act, one who undertakes ‘waari’, will be imprisoned; in that case, I will join agitation against such thing. (There were terrible provisions to this effect in the Act but owing to opposition by Warkaris, Sanatan and HJS, those clauses had to be removed which is a fact. Prof. Manav may try to every trick up his sleeve to mislead people, Hindus are wise enough not to fall for it ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
2. Gulab Baba is the biggest Baba in Maharashtra. This Baba never takes his vehicle to petrol pump as he starts his vehicle by filling water when diesel gets over. The biggest Baba in this country, Satyasai Baba takes out ‘vibhuti’ by moving his hand in air. If a person comes to visit him is holding high post like a chief minister, he gives that person a gold ring. How can such miracles occur ? (Without having any knowledge of spirituality, Prof. Manav is talking about Saints in such derogatory language. How can one know what is miracle unless one undertakes spiritual practice ? Devotees keep having many such experiences in relation to many Saints even today ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
3. Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray first gave positive response towards this Act. Detailed discussions were held on every clause of this Act to see whether it was against Hindu Dharma. BJP leaders also extended support to this Act. (This Act has been opposed by both Shiv Sena and BJP and people know about it; then why is Prof. Manav misleading people ? It shows Prof. Manav’s true nature ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
4. An astrologer does not know about past or future. He only makes guesses. If a horoscope of a dead person is shown to astrologer, even then he will make predictions. (Astrology is a science and it has been accepted even by the Supreme Court. Still referring to astrology as fake is against law. – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
5. ‘Mantras’ have no powers. If there really was power in mantras, instead of soldiers, mantriks could have been posted on the borders and wars could have been won with mantras. (When there are soldiers and rulers for this job, where is the need for mantras ? One needs to know mantra-sadhana for realizing the power of mantras. How will a person like Prof. Manav, who is accustomed to wanton use of speech, know it ? – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
1. The program started by Prof. Manav narrating an incident about ‘narbali (human sacrifice)’ out of superstition and he slowly took on faith by beginning to criticize religious matters of Hindus and Saints etc.
2. By showing few jugglery, tricks in the beginning of the program, while claiming that there are no miracles, he did not forget to mention that Warkaris telling about miracles in ‘keertan’ is not an offence. (That’s why Warkaris also opposed this Act and even rulers had to bow before them. Now, Prof. Manav has also realized it ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat