Phalgun Krushnapaksha 10, Kaliyug Varsha 5114
Hindus should note the increasing insolence of fanatics and realize that no powerful pro-Hindu organization will come forward to do anything. Hindus should therefore, keep the ideal of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj and take action ! – Editor
Nagpur (Maharashtra) : Professor Yogesh Dakhore was murdered by a fanatic named Anwar Khan. Khan shot him by entering professor’s house as also attacked his wife with knife and iron rod. Mrs. Dakhore has been seriously injured. It may be noted that Prof. Dakhore’s daughter had earlier lodged a complaint with the police against Khan for harassing her but indifference on the part of police led to Prof. Dakhore losing his life.
1. Anwar Khan used to harass daughter of Professor Dakhore. He used to be after her seeking her love. She got fed up of these things and went to the Hudkeshwar Police Station along with her brother on 19th February to lodge complaint against Anwar Khan.
2. Police registered non-cognizable offence against Khan and released him. (Police, who left Anwar without taking any action, are equally responsible for this offence and action should be taken even against police ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
3. Some construction work was going on in Shrinagar area where Porf . Dakhore was staying. Anwar laid there in ambush. From this building, he went to the terrace of Prof. Dakhore and broke the door. Prof. Dakhore got up due to the noise when Anwar shot him in his head.
4. His neighbours heard the noise and called police immediately. Police went to Prof Dakhore’s house and arrested Anwar.
As per the report published in Times of India, Khan also took Dakhore's daughter to the terrace and threatened to push her off if she did not accept her friendship proposal, police said.
Neighbours later overpowered Khan and handed him over to police, an official said.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat
Note : This news has also been published in The Times Of India
Related TagsHindu Issueslovejihad
- 10 houses of Hindus set on fire in Bangladesh
- Rahul Easwar dares Bhumata Brigade chief Trupti Desai to enter Sabarimala
- UPSC topper Tina Dabi’s engagement to Aamir ‘love jihad’: Hindu Mahasabha
- Bangladeshi Hindus seek Trump’s intervention to save non-Muslims
- Protest : Display of anti-Hindu M F Husain’s paintings by DAG Modern Art Gallery