- Police investigations are wrong : Incidents causing damage to ‘Cross’ happened due to statements made by ‘H. H.’ Sadhvi Saraswati during Hindu Convention !
- Accusations made against Sanatan Sanstha and HJS by ‘Satyashodhan Samiti’, a committee set up by Church Santha for finding truth (?)
Panaji : On 21st August, report prepared by a committee set up by Church Sanstha was made public during a press conference. The Committee has been set up for finding out truth (?) in case of incidents of damaging ‘Cross’ which took place in Goa. The report commends police but gives clean chit to suspect Francis Pereira nabbed in this connection; claiming that police investigations were wrong. It is accused that the damage caused to ‘Cross’ was the outcome of statements made by ‘H. H.’ Sadhvi Saraswati during ‘Akhil Bharatiya Hindu Convention’ held in June, against consumption of beef. The accusation is totally false. (Francis Pereira’s arrest foiled the ploy of Church to brand ‘Hindutvavadis’ as offenders; therefore, despite getting solid proofs against Pereira, Church Sanstha is not ready to accept the truth because of its ego and it is ready to even make false accusations. Had ‘H. H.’ Sadhvi’s statement on consumption of beef hurt Christians, they would have been enraged and damaged Hindus’ seats of worship. Why would Hindus damage ‘Cross’ based on H. H. Sadhvi’s statement on consumption of beef ? Who will believe in such report ? Hindus, however, need to note that Church has exhibited its fanaticism through the report ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
1. There are allegations leveled against Sanatan Sanstha and Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) in this report. Members of Church Sanstha published the report at Panaji during a press conference. It may be noted that the report has been published in a press conference, two days prior to by-elections scheduled for 23rd August at Panaji Constituency so as to influence voters.
2. Chief Minister Parrikar has been blamed for not taking any action against H. H. Sadhvi Saraswati, for making such statements during ‘Akhil Bharatiya Hindu Convention’.
3. Five members of ‘Samaj ani Nidharmivad (secularism) Abhyas Kendra’ and ‘Samajik Nyay ani Shanti Mandal’ were appointed as members of ‘Satyashodhan Samiti’ set up by Church Sanstha, Goa.
4.In the survey undertaken by this ‘Samiti’, 150 incidents of damaging of Christians’ ‘Cross’ and 40 incidents of damaging of ‘Cross’ in graveyards have been recorded in last 15 years in South Goa. There is, however, no mention of damage caused to Hindus’ places of worship, in ‘Samiti’s report.
5. False accusations against pro-Hindu Sanatan Sanstha and HJS
In the first two paragraphs, it has been falsely accused that Sanatan Sanstha working for protection of Hindu Dharma has been creating communal tension in society. (Sanatan Sanstha and Sanatan Prabhat are seeking legal advice against ‘Samaj ani Nidharmivad (secularism) Abhyas Kendra’ and ‘Samajik Nyay ani Shanti Mandal’ in connection with the false accusations made by these two organizations. – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
6. It has been stated in the report that ‘Destruction of evil people means destruction of minority in this country’, according to Sanatan Sanstha. Violence has been encouraged in the matter published by Sanatan Sanstha. Sanatan Sanstha is publishing a daily newspaper called ‘Sanatan Prabhat’. In one issue of this newspaper, it was stated that Bible taught immorality. In the newspaper, issue of Christian Dharmaguru (brother) raping a nun (sister) has been emphasized. (Dainik Sanatan Prabhat’ is the only newspaper which boldly publishes international and national factual news regarding immorality of Christian ‘Dharmagurus’. Taking objection to facts is a strategy of ‘Satyashoshan Samiti’ promoted by church. – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat) In this ‘Dainik’, ‘Father’ is stated to be converting non-Christians and is shown with horns on his heads. (These things are symbolic. Doesn’t Church Sanstha know ? – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
7. ‘H. H.’ Sadhvi Saraswati falsely accused of responsible for the damage due to her statement against consumption of beef made during ‘Akhil Bharatiya Hindu Convention’
Minority community consuming beef is threatened of grave consequences. In June 2017 before the series of breaking ‘Cross’ was started, HJS had held a big all-India Hindu Convention in which speeches were made spreading hatred. (On what basis, ‘Satyashodhan Samiti’ is making such claim ? How many speeches have its members heard ?- Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat) Sadhvi Saraswati had advised to eliminate beef-eaters. Sadhvi Saraswati had also advised Hindus to carry arms. It is possible to take action against her under various clauses of Indian Penal Code (IPC) but nothing has been done. (Does this Samiti know better than police and Government ? – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
Sanatan Sanstha is against minorities. (On what basis, this ‘Samiti’ is making such accusation ?- Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat). Incident of damaging ‘Cross’ took place because of ‘H. H.’ Sadhvi Saraswati’s statements creating hatred against beef-eaters during all-India Hindu Convention held in June 17. Occurrence of incidents damaging ‘Cross’, after such hateful speech, cannot be considered as coincidence. (What is the connection between ‘H. H.’ Sadhvi Saraswati’s statement on beef and damage caused to ‘Cross’ ? From the year 2004 till 2010, several incidents have taken place damaging religious places. Had ‘H. H.’ Sadhvi said anything then ? – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
8. Clean chit given to suspect Francis Pereira
Francis Pereira, nabbed in connection with damaging of religious places, has been given clean chit. Only Cross has been damaged in systematic manner. (During the same period, damage was caused to ‘Nandi’ and ‘Tulasi’. Doesn’t this ‘Samiti’ know of such incidents or is it purposely ignoring them ? – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat) Police investigations are undertaken in lethargic manner and under political influence. Citizens and ‘Civil Society’ are pressurizing police; therefore, Francis was taken into custody as a scapegoat. As per police findings, Francis is not mentally sound; therefore, he did such things; but such incidents recurred even after suspect Francis was taken into custody. ‘Cross’ has been damaged at Madakai. Another person from Jharkhand, who is also stated to be of unsound mental condition, has been made scapegoat. Two persons with unsound mental condition damage ‘Cross’ in Goa, cannot be accepted. Police told a story about the damage caused to Cross at Chimbal that there it was an animal which caused damage to ‘Cross’. Police tried to destroy evidence instead of collecting proofs in these cases. (Does Samiti have more knowledge than police ? – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
Are these supposed to be proposals or intimidation of investigating squad ?
9. Proposals presented by Satyashodhan Samiti
A. Special investigation team should be appointed under supervision of Mumbai High Court or Supreme Court for conducting inquiry into incidents of damage. This inquiry committee should conduct inquiry from the angle whether purpose behind such incidents was to create political and social disharmony.
B. Action should be taken under clause 153 A and 295 against people making speeches spreading communal hatred.
C. Learned people should undertake drive against forces trying to create communal rift and make the Government take action against people involved in such things.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat