While speaking on the topic, ‘Problems encountered in building Ram temple in Ayodhya and duty of devout Hindus’ Adv. Hari Shankar Jain said that, to build a Ram temple in Ayodhya is a question of sentiments for Hindus and the nation. Many courts at various levels have agreed to the fact that Ram temple existed in Ayodhya on the basis of the evidences submitted to the respective courts and they have given their verdicts too in that regard. Presently, the issue of Ram temple has been pending in the Supreme court. It is a fact that Hindus will not leave their right on the land of the Ram temple and will not give an inch of land for the babri mosque. Devout Hindus will conduct a meeting on 6th December 2017 and announce the date of commencing the construction of the Ram temple and proceed in that direction. We are going to try to build Ram temple in Ayodhya. Up till now, Hindus were shouting the slogan, ‘Hindu mandir vahin banayenge’. Now onwards the slogan will be, ‘Ramlalla hum aa rahe hain. Mandir vahin banayenge’.
Related TagsHindu AdhiveshanRam Janmabhoomisave temples
- GST impact : Tirupati temple faces Rs 100 cr tax burden, religious trip to get expensive
- Sofa Spectacle : Dear Kerala Minister, keep the sofa, spare our temples
- Conclusion of Sixth ‘All India Hindu Convention’ with lot of enthusiasm of ‘Hindutvavadis’ !
- Hindutvavadis overwhelmed on listening to the experiences of Sanatan seeker released from jail
- Savio Rodrigues attending this Convention like ‘Vibhishana’ : Chetan Rajhans