Chaitra Shuddha Chaturthi, Kaliyug Varsha 5112
Parner (Tal. Ambad, Maharashtra): Do not think that we, warakaris, are weak. When required, we can just turn upside down, the flag carried by us in ‘Dindis (rallies)’ to destroy the evils in society. Bhagavan Sreekrushna blew conch in the battle of ‘Mahabharat’; similarly conch is blown even in the beginning of ‘Dharmasabhas’. It is the beginning of war. This blowing of conch will terrify the fanatics and they will realize that Hindus are now uniting, said H. B. P. Shrihari Maharaj Rasal in his guidance in the Hindu ‘Dharmajagruti Sabha’ held recently by Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS). Mr. Ashok Kulkarni of HJS and Miss Anita Kakade of ‘Ranaragini’ also addressed the ‘sabha’ which was attended by about 250 devout Hindus.
Now HJS is holding ‘Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabhas’ even in small villages.
Dharma Jagruti Sabhas
Dhama Jagruti Sabhas is creating mass awareness among Hindus about various problems affecting Hindu Dharma.
Save temples from Anti-Hindus
Temples are the centres of Hindu Dharma. Anti Hindu forces like Muslims, Congress, Christians has constantly targetted them. HJS is fighting against these forces.
- Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha on 19th December at Ekoshi, Bardez (Goa)
- Encouraging response to first meeting held for planning of Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha at Nalasopara
- Navalgund (Karnataka) : 1600 devout Hindus attend Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha
- Acclamation of Hindu unity in Dharmajagruti Sabha in presence of 400 devout Hindus !
- 1500 devout Hindus attend Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha at Nipani