Bhadrapad Shuddha Trutiya/Chaturthi, Kaliyug Varsha 5111
Mrs. Soumya of HJS in Radio Program
Mrs. Soumya Kudaravalli of HJS conducted the program along with RJ Krishna in Telgu. More than 15 lakh listeners from the twin cities of Hyderabad – Secunderabad, Vijayawada, Vishakapatnam, Tirupati and near by districts like Warangal also tuned into the program. The listeners were invited to ask questions regarding the Ganesh chaturthi celebrations e.g.:
1. Why we offer red flowers and durva to Ganesha
2. Why do we place a platform below the idol of Ganapati etc.
Since Ganesh puja would be done in each household in the morning, the show was timed from 10 A.M. to 12 P.M. Program co-ordinator Mrs. Jyoti Sreenivasan was also present on this occasion.
The show started with ‘Vakratunda Mahakaya …’ a Shlok on Lord Ganapati. Mrs. Soumya gave a brief introduction on the Ganesh Chaturthi festival and the importance of celebrating it.
After the phenomenal success of the HJS program, ‘BIG’ FM has invited HJS to give 3 more programs in the coming 9 days of the Ganesh festival during its 6 am to 7 am Devotional program slot.
1. A wide range of callers from various walks of life like Housewives, businessman and the youth called in to the given phone number of BIG FM.
2. Many people sent their questions through SMS to BIG FM.
3. The BIG FM Radio Jockey Krishna was time and again reminding listeners to log into www.hindujagruti.org for more information.
4. Flex boards on the ‘Importance of Ganesh worship’ and the importance of offering Durva and red flowers to Ganapati have been displayed by the BIG 92.7 FM at Prasad’s IMAX in Bhagyanagar where they have placed a Ganesha idol made of clay and paper.
5. Other FM Radios and some well-known TV channels including ‘TV 9’ enquired immediately after the program started. Many Media people were curious about the presenter and appreciated the program for its uniqueness.
6. Mr. Nitin Tanksale, Corporate Co-ordinator of BIG 92.7 FM helped in organizing the show and appreciated the efforts of HJS after viewing the website.
Mal practices in Ganesh festival
During the period of Ganesh festival stop evils entered in the festival. Idols are worshipped in denigrating ways.
Save temples from Anti-Hindus
Temples are the centres of Hindu Dharma. Anti Hindu forces like Muslims, Congress, Christians has constantly targetted them. HJS is fighting against these forces.