Goregaon (Ratnagiri, Maharashtra): A meeting was held by Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) in Sri Vishnu Temple (near lake) at Goregaon for planning of ‘Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha’.
Mr. Prakash Malondkar of HJS explained to the participants about present position of Hindu Dharma, need to hold ‘Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha (sabha)’ and nature of the ‘sabha’ etc. He also explained the importance of taking part in such ‘sabhas’ by devout Hindus. VCD showing speeches of different speakers, nature and planning of the ‘sabha’ were also shown on the occasion. All participants demanded to have such meeting again in the next week. It was spontaneously decided by participating devout Hindus that they would bring 10 persons each for the next meeting. Palkar Sir, Kiran Tambade, Anant Cherphale, Pappu Kadam, Sachin Shigvan, Deepak Kaundinya and Mrs. Kaundinya attended the meeting besides local members of HJS.
The next planning meeting will be held on 27th October at 5.00 p.m. at Sri Vishnu Temple (near lake).
Source: Daily Sanatan Prabhat
- Chopda : More than 900 devout Hindus attend Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha
- Local Administration creates obstacles in holding Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha at Bijapur
- ‘In order to ensure secure life, conduct as per Dharma and culture is a must !’ – Pujya (Miss) Swati Khadye, Sanatan Sanstha
- A trumpet of Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha resounded at Vijaypur (Karnataka)
- Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha held successfully at Pandharpur (Maharashtra)