Rajura (Dist. Chandrapur, Maharashtra) : Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) has organized ‘Dharmajagruti Sabha’ on 14th May. A ‘Vehicle-rally’ was taken out to advertise about the ‘sabha’. The procession was started from the local Sriram Mandir after performing ‘puja’ of ‘Dharma-dhvaj’ by Mr. Vinod Kongre of HJS. The procession was taken through Ambedkar Chowk, Nehru Chowk, Gandhi Chowk, Bharat Chowk returning to Sriram Mandir. Devout Hindus joined the procession riding two-wheelers, auto-rickshaws and 4-wheelers . They were carrying ng saffron flags. Besides, Mr. Datta Kulkarni (Bajarang Dal) and Mr. Badal Bele (BJP – Youth Front ) with other members also took part in the rally.
Source: Dainik Sanatan Prabhat
Protest against Anti faith bill
Maharashtra (India) government is about to pass an anti Hindu bill. This draconian law that allows govt. to arrest without bail and initiate criminal proceedings against devotees and saints.
Dharma Jagruti Sabhas
Dharma Jagruti Sabhas is creating mass awareness among Hindus about various problems affecting Hindu Dharma.
Grave sins of Congress are driving India to doom!
Highest sins of the Congress which is taking the country to Hell and of all political parties who are doing nothing about it but just letting that happen !
- New project of ‘Jai Santoshi Mata Gou-shala’ of Solapur (Maharashtra)
- 28 dead in attack on Shiites in Yemen claimed by IS
- Army still to get proper bullet-proof jackets a decade after demand
- ISIS gains ground in Afghanistan, challenges Taliban dominance : Report
- Top NSCN(K) leader arrested for Manipur ambush in which 18 Army personnel were killed