Poush Krushna Chaturdashi, Kaliyug Varsha 5112
Rulers are behind Nikhil Wagle ! – H. B. P. Ramayanacharya Kadam Maharaj
Inauguration of Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha by lighting a Samai (an oil lamp)
held by Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) on the grounds of Kada office in Garkheda area which was attended by about 4000 devout Hindus.
At Below : Devout Hindus present for the Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha
Mr. Ramesh Shinde, the spokesperson of HJS for the States of Maharashtra and Goa and Mr. Abhay Vartak, the spokesperson of Sanatan Sanstha also addressed the ‘sabha’. The ‘sabha’ started with lighting of lamp followed with recitation of ‘Veda-mantras’ by ‘Vedamurty’ Mr. Vishwas Nagapurkar and his group. Mrs. Rohini Joshi, a representative of ‘Dainik Sanatan Prabhat’ was felicitated on the occasion. Miss Deepti Koleshwar did compeering of the ‘sabha’ which was concluded with singing of ‘Vande Mataram’ by her along with Mrs. Madhuri Kulkarni.
No alternative to establishment of a Hindu Nation ! – Mr. Abhay Vartak
The progress achieved by Sanatan Sanstha in matters related to protection of Dharma and Nation is most commendable and of which the whole Nation should be proud; but the rulers are trying to brand the Sanstha as a terrorist organization. While giving information about idol-breaking incidents which had taken place in temples in Goa in a program on IBN Lokmat news channel, Nikhil Wagle accused Sanatan Sanstha. He refused to accept that idols were damaged in temples, thereby hurting religious sentiments of Hindus. If such incident would have taken place in case of followers of other religions, it would have become ‘breaking news’. If injustice done to Hindus is to be prevented, there is no alternative to establishing of a Hindu Nation.
Today’s rulers do not want Swatantryaveer Savarkar ! – Mr. Ramesh Shinde
The incident of Savarkar sentenced to deportation has completed 100 years on 30th January; but the Government has completely forgotten it. The rulers do not want Swatantryaveer Savarkar who was the only person after Lord Hanuman to cross the sea. Fanatics burnt alive policemen in Bhiwandi but no action was taken against them. The municipal councilors of Shiv Sena, who insisted that the name of the city has to be changed to ‘Sambhajinagar’, should be congratulated.
1. Ramayanacharya H. B. P. Kadam Maharaj said, “O Hindus, take oath that you will not convert to other religion even if you have to sacrifice your life for the same.”
2. Mr. Ramesh Shinde made an appeal to the youth to boycott ‘Valentine’s Day’.
Source: Daily Sanatan Prabhat
Save temples from Anti-Hindus
Temples are the centres of Hindu Dharma. Anti Hindu forces like Muslims, Congress, Christians has constantly targetted them. HJS is fighting against these forces.
Dharma Jagruti Sabhas
Dhama Jagruti Sabhas is creating mass awareness among Hindus about various problems affecting Hindu Dharma.
- Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha held successfully at Pandharpur (Maharashtra)
- ‘In order to ensure secure life, conduct as per Dharma and culture is a must !’ – Pujya (Miss) Swati Khadye, Sanatan Sanstha
- Local Administration creates obstacles in holding Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha at Bijapur
- Chopda : More than 900 devout Hindus attend Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha
- A trumpet of Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha resounded at Vijaypur (Karnataka)