Poush Krushna Ekadashi, Kaliyug Varsha 5112
How can a country be called independent when there is opposition to even hoist its flag? – H. B. P. Padmanabhji Vyas Maharaj
Inauguration of Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha by lighting a Samai (an oil lamp)
From Left: Mr. Vinay Panavlakar, HJS; H.B.P. Padmanabhji Vyas Maharaj; Mr. Nandkumar Jadhav, Sanatan Sanstha
Mr. Vinay Panawalkar of HJS and Mr. Nandkumar Jadhav of Sanatan Sanstha also addressed the ‘sabha’. Mr. Hanumant Taktode, a representative of ‘Dainik Sanatan Prabhat’ was felicitated and staunch Hindu Amol Gajadhar was paid homage on the occasion. Information about HJS and Sanatan Sanstha was given with the help of a projector. The ‘sabha’ was compeered by Mrs. Sunita Dixit and was concluded with singing of ‘Vande Mataram’ by Miss Mayuri Agawane.
Auspicious presence of Saints in the ‘sabha’
Source: Daily Sanatan Prabhat
Save temples from Anti-Hindus
Temples are the centres of Hindu Dharma. Anti Hindu forces like Muslims, Congress, Christians has constantly targetted them. HJS is fighting against these forces.
Dharma Jagruti Sabhas
Dhama Jagruti Sabhas is creating mass awareness among Hindus about various problems affecting Hindu Dharma.
- ‘Dharma-sabha’ to be held at Kathmandu to demand declaration of Nepal as Hindu Rashtra
- HJS’ Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha on 19th October in Goa at Virnoda, Pedne
- Goa : Preparations in full swing for upcoming Dharmajagruti Sabha in Kapileshwari, Ponda
- Pune : More than 400 devout Hindus attended HJS’ Dharmajagruti Sabha amidst rains
- Hindus’ encouraging response to Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha at Sangola