Apology Letter by Cadbury India Ltd.

From: <[email protected]>
Date: 7 January 2011 17:14
To: S G Vatkar

Dear Sir,

This has reference your letter dated 20th December informing us that you felt that our new “Cadbury Perk Campaign” has defamed Hindu mythology.

As mentioned, this was certainly not our intention and we sincerely regret if through this ad we have unintentionally hurt  your feelings.  The advertisement has since been replaced with another regular Perk commercial.

Look forward to meeting you in person sometime soon.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,
R. D’Souza
Corporate Affairs

Email sent by Mr. Vatkar, HJS to Cadbury India Ltd. (dated 3 January 2011)