Paush Krushna Dashami, Kaliyug Varsha 5111
Let us pay gratitude to the God for the success !
Cycle Brand has removed denigratory pictures from the links given below. This has been also confirmed by e-mail sent to a devout Hindu by Cycle Brand and advertising agency ‘Mudra’ !
Cycle Brand renders apology to a devout Hindu by e-mail
From: Suresh.M.R <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, Jan 9, 2010 at 10:31 AM
Subject: cycle advertisements
We sincerely apologize for the depicting our own god and goddess in one the advertisements created by our advertising agency MUDRA Communications.
This was done by them without our approval and our knowledge and being a Hindu company, we never intend to do this. we have been patronizing all Hindu cultures and values for many generations. Please send your telephone number and address, so that we can redress the situation. We have taken serious note of this and have instructed the advertisement agency to stop this depiction immediately.
Suresh M R
N Ranga Rao and Sons
Ph:00 91 821 2521 227
Cycle Brand Employees’ E-mail to HJS
This is in response to the report on https://www.hindujagruti.org regarding defamation of Hindu Gods by Cycle Brand Agarbathies. I would like to render the following facts.
1. I am an employee of Cycle Brand Agarbathies.
2. The pictures are indeed in poor taste
3. Please note that the ad was not released in any publications , newspapers or magazines. The ‘Ads of the World’ is a platform for Creatives of Ad world.
4. Some amatuer artist had used the logo to take part in some contest without the consent or knowledge of the company. it should also be noted that in the era of advanced technology, any third party can deliberately post pictures using logos and company names without knowledge or consent of the company.
5. The fact that the ads were not released for commercial purpose by the company proved that company’s role is not there.
6. still taking moral responsibility the company has decided to take up the issue with the ad agency.
7. since the pictures are posted in various blogs and website, it is not practical to remove it from web.
8. hence it should be deemed okay if the company doesn’t use/publish the pictures.
So I request your goodselves to remove the campaign against the company per se.
Mudra Advertising agency renders apology to HJS by E-mail
Please treat this as our unconditional apology for cycle advertisements, which appeared in adsoftheworld.com.
These were uploaded without our knowledge. We have taken stern action against the person who has done this job.
We have no intentions of hurting any religious sentiments. We once again profusely apologise for this lapse.
Stringent action is being taken to make sure that this is not repeated again. Therefore, request you to kindly remove it from your website as well.
Please feel free to speak or write to us.
Navin d s
group director brand communications
1/1, 1-1 wellington street, richmond town
bangalore 560 025 india
t +91 80 30513700
f +91 80 25588338
Images of denigratory Pictures and Sattvik Pictures and other related information has been removed from here as they denigratory Pictures are removed !
Successful Protest campaigns by Hindu Janajagruti Samiti
Protest against defamation of Hindu Deities & Icons
MF Hussain campaign
HJS protested against nude painting of Bharatmata (Mother India) by MF Hussain. The painting was auctioned publically by Nafisa Ali for 80 Lakhs resulting in huge protests all over India.