Converse Inc. withdraw shoes having pictures of Hindu Deities

Bhadrapad Shuddha Chaturdashi, Kaliyug Varsha 5112

Converse Shoe Company apologises and commit to withdraw defamatory shoes

1) E-mail sent by a devout Hindu after apology by Converse Inc.

From: Dharmesh Vyas
Date: Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 3:47 PM
Subject: RE: Protest: Dharmesh Vyas
To: weborderinfo <[email protected]>

Dear Jessica,

Kindly advise.

1. Even person with less IQ will not prefer to have God on his footwear. Their is huge difference printing God on music album cover and footwear.  This mistake is done with bad intention from your concern staff. Please take necessary actions against concerns.

2. What about product which you have already sold in market. If some one comes in front of us with our God on his footwear. How can we save our God from this big insult.

3. Please confirm destruction of unsold items.

I am sorry for following hard, but being Hindus I always respect Jesus and Church. In fact I have visited many church with equal respect to Jesus. Such act is really big blunder for such big brand like Converse.

Best Regards,
Dharmesh Vyas
Mumbai, India

2) Protest E-mail sent by Mr. Rawal