On the first day of the 87th all India Marathi Drama Conference (Akhil Bharatiya Marathi Natya Sammelan), child artists from Malwani staged the controversial Marathi play ‘Vastraharan’ that makes mockery of Hindu deities.
It has been shown that God enters the body of a person. He makes demands with the villagers for a woman wearing saree, who can dance and is an actor. A woman has been shown dancing in a very despicable manner in front of the God and it is said that God will be happy to watch such dance and bestow His grace.
(Hindus must not spare those who are not only staging such controversial plays themselves but also involving children in their sins. Hindus must make the anti-Hindu organizers of the conference render an apology for presenting such play and carry out their duty towards their Dharma – Editor)
Related HJS Campaign
> Defamations: Abuse on Hinduism
- United States : HJS asks TBS channel to apologize for denigrating Deity Kali
- Protest : Misrepresentation of Lord Ganesh in a children’s storybook – “Elephant prince – The story of Ganesh”
- HJS demands to withdraw IFFI 2014 screening of ‘Elizabeth Ekadashi’ for hurting the patriotic sentiments
- Success : Star TV withdraws promo of ‘India’s Raw Star’ that denigrates Deity Hanuman !
- Hindus upset at inappropriate depiction of Hindu gods in Vancouver photo project