On the first day of the 87th all India Marathi Drama Conference (Akhil Bharatiya Marathi Natya Sammelan), child artists from Malwani staged the controversial Marathi play ‘Vastraharan’ that makes mockery of Hindu deities.
It has been shown that God enters the body of a person. He makes demands with the villagers for a woman wearing saree, who can dance and is an actor. A woman has been shown dancing in a very despicable manner in front of the God and it is said that God will be happy to watch such dance and bestow His grace.
(Hindus must not spare those who are not only staging such controversial plays themselves but also involving children in their sins. Hindus must make the anti-Hindu organizers of the conference render an apology for presenting such play and carry out their duty towards their Dharma – Editor)
Related HJS Campaign
> Defamations: Abuse on Hinduism
- Muslim women’s college bans tight jeans, short tops, permits head scarf
- Gujarat : Pakistan trained Hindu doctor sells shoes to earn living
- Tunisia hotel attack : 80 mosques preaching extremism to be closed
- How Saudi funded Rs 1,700 crore for Wahabi influence in India
- FIR lodged against Sunny Deol, makers of ‘Mohalla Assi’ in Barnala