January 20, 2007
Impact of evangelism on Hindus worldwide (2004 Statistics) Hair raising Observations!
* Do you know that Hindus in Christian nations (US, Trinidad, UK etc.) are less likely to convert than Hindus in Traditional Hindu nations (India, Nepal, Mauritius etc.)
* Hindus in Guyana (count: 320000) are the least evangelised Hindu community in the world
* 78.5% of Malaysian Hindus will be converted in the next 5 years (Total Malaysian Hindus: 2344520)
* 11 countries may cease to have Hindu population by 2010 whereas 20 countries may cease to have any Hindu population by 2015.
* Majority of Hindus in Islamic countries convert to Christianity to protect themselves from Jihadi persecution.For ex. In Pakistan an attack on a Church killing raises international attention whereas an attack on a temple raises no place in the newspapers.
The source URLs cited in the article might be only valid on the date the article was published. Most of them may become invalid from a day to a few months later. When a URL fails to work, you may go to the top level of the source's website and search for the article.
The news published are collected from various sources and responsibility of news lies solely on the source itself. Hindu Janajagruti Samiti or its website is not in anyway connected nor is it responsible for the news content presented here.