Kartik Krushnapaksha 14 / Amawasya, Kaliyug Varsha 5115
Hindus should note the insolence of Fanatics who are not bothered about police owing to appeasement by Congress !
Pimpri – Few Gou-rakshaks (protectors of cows) were trying to release cows and cattle tied on vacant land of Municipal Corporation next to a slaughter-house under ‘Indira Gandhi Railway Fly-over’ when a mob of 40-50 Fanatics attacked them in the night of 28th November. It may be mentioned that the incident took place in presence of policemen. Fanatics pushed them and charged on Gou-rakshaks’ viz. Shri. Kunal Sathe, Dhananjay Gawade, Abhijit Shinde, Yuvaraj Kardile, with swords, knives and hockey-sticks etc. Fortunately, ‘Gou-rakshaks’ could save themselves and nobody was seriously injured. A complaint has been lodged with Pimpri police station and two Fanatics have been arrested by police. (When mob attacking ‘Gou-rakshaks’ was of 40-50 fanatics, why only 2 were arrested ? – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
Sequence of events exhibiting Fanatic insolence in Pune which is supposed to be a safe place in Bharat
- Pro-Hindu organizations along with ‘Gou-rakshaks’ have been trying for closure of unauthorized slaughter-house for more than a year. On the petition filed with Mumbai High Court, ‘National Green Tribunal’ of the Court had issued an order on 22nd November to close down the unauthorized slaughter-house on permanent basis.
- Even then, ‘Gou-rakshaks’ observed that vacant land of Municipal Corporation was used for keeping cows/ cattle and cow-slaughtering was carried out at other places.
- On 28th November, ‘Gou-rakshaks’ observed in the afternoon that 25-30 cows/ cattle was tied here and they informed the municipal officers.
- Veterinary officer Gore of Pimpri- Chinchwad Municipal Corporation went to the place of incident. Congress municipal councilor Kailas Kadam, however, called up Gore over cell phone and advised him against shifting of cows/ cattle from there. Gore did not take any action as he was pressurized by Kadam.
- Then, ‘Gou-rakshaks’ lodged a complaint with the police resulting in police and municipal officers reaching the place of f incident. In the mean time, Fanatics came to know about the issue and they started shifting cows/ cattle from the place.
- In the evening, Gou-rakshaks’ stopped a truck carrying 7 buffaloes and called police to save the animals.
- Accordingly, Dy. Police Inspector Kadam and other police staff reached the place of incident.
- As ‘Gou-rakshaks’ got off a 4- wheeler, mob of 40-50 Fanatics pushed 6 policemen present there and attacked ‘Gou-rakshaks’ with arms.
- Gou-rakshaks somehow managed to save themselves from this attack but glass of their vehicle was broken.
- Police present at the venue also ran away. (Hindus should know that police bowing before armed Fanatics, will never protect Hindus and they should get trained in self-defence ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
- 150 ‘Gou-premis (patrons of cows)’ lodged a complaint with Pimpri police station after which 2 Fanatics were arrested. Cows are brought there; although there is High Court order to close down the slaughter-house; besides no action is taken by Municipal Corporation of Pimpri- Chinchwad. What does it mean ? Is Municipal Corporation a silent approver of cow-slaughtering ? Shri. Nitin Vatkar of ‘Gou-vansh Raksha Samiti’ said that complaint would be lodged even against Municipal Corporation in this regard.
Source: Dainik Sanatan Prabhat