We should unite for the protection of the great Hindu Dharma! – Manoj Suryavanshi, Latur District President, BJP
Latur : We should be proud to identify ourselves as a Hindu. Chhatrapati Sambhaji Maharaj endured untold horrors for Hinduism; but he did not forsake Dharma. Chhatrapati Shivaraya established Swarajya to protect the Dharma. We should unite and become organised to protect this great Hindu Dharma said Mr Manoj Suryavanshi, District President BJP.
1. A ‘Shauryajagruti’ lecture was organized for the Ganesha devotees of various Ganeshotsav Mandals of the city on behalf of Shri Tanaji Ganesh Mandal at the Ratnai Mangal office here. Mr Suryavamshi was addressing this gathering. Youth organizer of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti Shri. Harshad Khanwilkar was present on the occasion. The members of Sri Saibaba Ganesh Mandal, Sri Satya Ganesh Mandal, Sri Shiv Shambhuraje Ganesh Mandal, Sri Morya Ganesh Mandal etc. attended this lecture.
2. Mr. Harshad Khanwilkar said, ‘Hindu Dharma is the life of the nation. Therefore, if the Dharma survives, the nation will survive. Like Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, it is necessary to engage in the mission of protecting Dharma’.
1. At the end of the program, Mr. Minesh Pujare presented self-defense (nanchuk) demonstrations. After that, those present were administered the oath on the establishment of Hindu Rashtra.
2. On behalf of the Samiti, an exhibition of information about the revolutionaries was displayed at the event venue.
3. The attendees sought to start Dharma education classes and self defense training classes.
4. The event was planned and organized by Shri Tanaji Ganesh Mandal. Advocate Shahaji Suryavanshi, Mr Ritesh Chavan, Mr Om Gadve, Mr Mandar Aradhye, Mr Sandesh Kumhar, Mr Paras Nikam, Mr Abhishek Chavan, Mr Sharad Mane, Mr Siddharth Pawar, Mr Dinanath Pawar, Mr Prateek Shinde, Mr Ajinkya Shinde etc. worked hard to make the programme a success.