From: Marvel Art Gallery Pvt. Ltd. <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 12:14 PM
Subject: Re:
To: Thakur Singh

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email ..

we have already talk with Mr. Chandrashekhar of Hindujagruti yesterday when he came to our art gallery

and with due respect of all Hindu's ( We are also Jain (Hindu)

We have already Taken out each and every art work by M.F.Husain

Hope this is fine …

Thank you

Protest letter written by devout Hindus to Marvel Art Gallery