Proud Hindu protest Tharoor for supporting Hussain

A proud Hindu Shri. Mahesh Pednekar sent protest letter to Shashi Tharoor for supporting MF Hussain. The protest letter sent by him is given below.

From: Mahesh Pednekar
Date: Mar 8, 2007
Subject: Ashamed of your Decision
To: [email protected], [email protected]

Respected Sir,

I am really ashamed to give you respect because I never
thought that a person like you would give such a statement on M F HUSSAIN.The painter who drew more than 30 paintings of our Gods and Goddess  denigrated their images all over INDIA. He drew Shree Ganesh ,Sree Ram, Sree Hanuman, Sree Sarawati, Sree Durgadevi and also MOTHER INDIA without clothes and in a very wrong way under the name of art. But at the same time he also drew his mother, his sister and his self-portrait very well and with full clothes.

All his paintings shows jealously and hatred against the
Hindu religion. Though we have logged more than 250 complaints with the police and with cyber cell, our government is still not taking any action against him.

They are giving excuses saying that they can’t do anything
because he is out of India and that they have already given him so many awards. Now a person like you has nominated his name for THE BHARATRATNA
award, which is really very shameful.

Hindu Janajagruti Samiti has sent you ‘n’ number of e-mails regarding this issue, but you have not replied to even one mail. WHY?  If you really want some more
details regarding this, then kindly visit the
website www.hindujagruti.org

If you are an Indian (doubtful), reply to this mail.

Be an Indian, remain an Indian, always an Indian

MAHESH PEDNEKAR (A TRUE INDIAN)

Related HJS campaign
>M.F. Hussain campaign

Leave a Comment

Notice : The source URLs cited in the news/article might be only valid on the date the news/article was published. Most of them may become invalid from a day to a few months later. When a URL fails to work, you may go to the top level of the sources website and search for the news/article.

Disclaimer : The news/article published are collected from various sources and responsibility of news/article lies solely on the source itself. Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) or its website is not in anyway connected nor it is responsible for the news/article content presented here. ​Opinions expressed in this article are the authors personal opinions. Information, facts or opinions shared by the Author do not reflect the views of HJS and HJS is not responsible or liable for the same. The Author is responsible for accuracy, completeness, suitability and validity of any information in this article. ​