Establishment of Hindu Rashtra for welfare of the Universe ! – Sadguru Dr. Charudatta Pingale, national-Guide, HJS
Delhi: The establishment of Hindu Rashtra is for the welfare of the Universe. Going from negative thoughts to positive thoughts is going towards the establishment of Hindu Rashtra; therefore, we should understand that people, who are opposing it, are preventing people from moving towards good things, stated Sadguru Dr. Charudatta Pingale, the national Guide of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) while addressing ‘Hindu Rashtra-jagruti Sabha’ organised by Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) and people of Jasola at Durgamata Mandir’s Hall known as ‘Barat Ghar’ at Jasola Vihar. The ‘sabha’ was also addressed by Ms Kruttika Khatri, the spokesperson of Sanatan Sanstha. The ‘sabha’ was well received by the devout Hindus.
Sadguru Dr. Pingale said further that
1. Hindus are branded as intolerant in India. Jinnah had demanded a separate Pakistan, accordingly, Muslims got the Islamic country, but Hindus’ India was declared as a secular nation. How can still Hindus be called intolerant ? The ‘Gou-rakshaks’, who try to stop cow-slaughter, get killed, still how can Hindus be called intolerant ?
2. The goal of Islamic countries is to make the world Islamic. Christians are trying to convert the whole world to Christianity as per Pope’s orders. There are more than 150 Christian countries, 52 Islamic countries, 12 Buddhist countries, and a separate country for 80 lakh Jews in the world, but there is not a single Hindu Nation in the world for 130 crores of Hindus; therefore, we should take initiative in making India as a Hindu Nation.
3. All the rights conferred on a certain community under the guise of secularism, are not available to Hindus.
1. Mr Manish Chaudhary, BJP’s local municipal corporator attended the ‘sabha’.
2. The meeting after the ‘sabha’ was attended by 30 devout Hindus. It was decided to make efforts for Hindu unification. They also showed interest in attending ‘Dharmashikshan’ class every Tuesday after the recitation of ‘Hanuman Chaalisa’.