Proud Hindus demonstrated systematic readiness in the work related to protection of our country
Mulki, (Karnataka) :Hindu Janajagruti Samiti recently organised a Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha at Mulki in Karnataka State. On this occasion P. P. Jagadguru Shri Shri Kalahastendra Saraswati Maharaj of Saraswati Peeth from Annegundi Sansthan, Mrs. Sangeeta Prabhu of Sanatan Sanstha and Mr. Ravindra Kamat of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti were the dignitaries who graced the dais. The Sabha was blessed with the revered presence of Sanatan’s Saint P. Satyavan Kadam.
The Sabha commenced with the blowing of ceremonial conch and the recital of Vedic mantras by Vedmurti Mr. Venkatraman Bhat and his associates from Vedmaharshi Vyas Peeth. This was followed by lighting of the ceremonial lamp and honouring of Sanatan’s Saint P. Satyavan Kadam. On this occasion Mr. Raghavendra Mangaonkar, representative of ‘Sanatan Prabhat Daily’ was felicitated at the gracious hands of P. P. Jagadguru Sri Sri Kalahastendra Saraswati Maharaj.
Addressing the Sabha, P. P. Jagadguru Shri Shri Kalahastendra Saraswati Maharaj said that Sanatan Hindu Dharma is God created Dharma while Christianity and Islam are religious orders.On this occasion a video giving information of the activities of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti and special features of Sanatan Prabhat Daily was shown. The Sabha concluded with the recital of ‘Vande Mataram’. Mr. Amit and Mrs. Sukanya were the program coordinators.
Source : Daily Sanatan Prabhat
Related TagsDharmajagruti SabhaHindu Janajagruti Samiti
- Progressive factions shouldn’t distort meanings of Saints’ ‘abhang’ ! – Satish Kocharekar
- Issues brought forth by HJS thro’ representation will be taken up in Legislative Assembly ! – Shri. Narendra Pawar, MLA, BJP
- Mumbai HC orders State Govt. to present its side on mismanagement of temples !
- Few highlights from the concluding program of ‘Hindu Sanghatak Prashikshan Adhiveshan’
- Purpose of work-shop is to learn associating ‘sadhana’ efforts with the mission of ‘Hindutva’! – ‘Pujya’ Dr. Charudatta Pingale, National Guide, HJS