Goregaon (Ratnagiri, Maharashtra): A meeting was held by Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) in Sri Vishnu Temple (near lake) at Goregaon for planning of ‘Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha’.
Mr. Prakash Malondkar of HJS explained to the participants about present position of Hindu Dharma, need to hold ‘Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha (sabha)’ and nature of the ‘sabha’ etc. He also explained the importance of taking part in such ‘sabhas’ by devout Hindus. VCD showing speeches of different speakers, nature and planning of the ‘sabha’ were also shown on the occasion. All participants demanded to have such meeting again in the next week. It was spontaneously decided by participating devout Hindus that they would bring 10 persons each for the next meeting. Palkar Sir, Kiran Tambade, Anant Cherphale, Pappu Kadam, Sachin Shigvan, Deepak Kaundinya and Mrs. Kaundinya attended the meeting besides local members of HJS.
The next planning meeting will be held on 27th October at 5.00 p.m. at Sri Vishnu Temple (near lake).
Source: Daily Sanatan Prabhat
Related TagsDharmajagruti SabhaHindu Janajagruti Samiti
- Pictorial report on Sanatan Sanstha and HJS meeting Shiv Sena – BJP MPs
- Karnataka : HJS submits representations to MLAs for various demands
- ‘Hindutvavadis’ submit representation to ‘Nayab tehsildar’ at Karad
- Press conference held at Solapur in connection with ‘Dharmajagruti Sabha
- Representation submitted to DC demanding ban on all ‘Peace Schools’ in the country