Invaluable task of ‘Dharmaprasar’ all over the world has been undertaken by HJS as duty ! – H. B. P. Sunil Bhagat
Inauguration of Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha by lighting a Samai (an oil lamp)
Bhiwandi (Dist. Thane, Maharashtra): Hindus have forgotten their Dharma; therefore, God has to come and protect our Dharma. Whenever Dharma is in danger, God has to incarnate for protection of Dharma. Saints do ‘Dharmaprasar’ by going from place to place. Nowadays, ‘Shivajis’ are not born as there are no ‘Jiajbais’. Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) has undertaken the invaluable task of ‘Dharmaprasar’ all over the world as its duty. All of us should support HJS and extend cooperation to HJS for carrying out its activities and it should begin from every house. The above intense thoughts were expressed by H. B. P. Sunil Maharaj Bhagat.
HJS had organized Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha on the grounds of Maruti Temple at Parivali in Bhiwandi taluka which was addressed by H. B. P. Sunil Bhagat. The ‘sabha’ was also attended by Mr. Rajendraprasad Bhogale of Sanatan Sanstha and Mr. Prasad Vadake of HJS. H. B. P. Sunil Bhagat was felicitated on the occasion at the hands of Dy. Sarpanch Mr. Sandip Mali of Parivali and Mr. Rajendraprasad Bhogale and Mr. Prasad Vadake were felicitated by Mr. Suresh Cahudhary, a member of Education Committee and Mr. Shashikant Lasane, a member of Gram-panchayat respectively. The ‘sabha’ began with blowing of conch, lighting of lamp and recitation of ‘Veda-mantras’. Mr. Vadake of HJS explained the present position of Hindu Dharma and solution to bring about change. While talking about Dharma, Mr. Vadake said, “Dharma is like threads that weave fabric of life; but it can also tear apart those who cause obstacles and are unrighteous.”
Mr. Bhogale of Sanatan Sanstha spoke about importance of spiritual practice, individual and collective, in one’s life and how it is necessary to abide by Dharma. He also explained about the invaluable holy books published by Sanatan and its various ‘sattvik’ products, specialities of calendar etc. Mr. Nilesh Surve told about various activities undertaken by HJS. Mrs. Savita Lele did compeering of the ‘sabha’ that was concluded with singing of ‘Vande Mataram’.
- The ‘sabha’ was organized by local devout Hindus.
- Local youth extended cooperation in making preparations for the ‘sabha’ and later, winding up.
- It rained heavily in nearby villages but after short spell of rain in the morning in the village where the ‘sabha’ was to take place, it didn’t rain throughout the day.
Source: Daily Sanatan Prabhat
Related TagsDharmajagruti SabhaHindu Janajagruti Samiti
- Pictorial report on Sanatan Sanstha and HJS meeting Shiv Sena – BJP MPs
- Karnataka : HJS submits representations to MLAs for various demands
- ‘Hindutvavadis’ submit representation to ‘Nayab tehsildar’ at Karad
- Press conference held at Solapur in connection with ‘Dharmajagruti Sabha
- Representation submitted to DC demanding ban on all ‘Peace Schools’ in the country