Taking active part in protection of nation and Dharma will be true homage to martyr soldiers : Advocate Nilesh Sangolkar, Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad
Rampur (Dist. Solapur) : Instead of paying homage to martyr soldiers in terrorist attack through social media like ‘Whats Ap’ and ‘Facebook’, pay true homage by taking active part in the mission of protection of nation and Dharma, was the appeal made by advocate Nilesh Sangolkar of Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad (HVP) while addressing ‘Hindu Rashtra-jagruti Sabha (sabha)’ held in front of Mahadev Mandir at Rampur, a place sanctified by Shri Swami Samarth with his visit. Sou. Durga Kulkarni of Sanatan Sanstha shared the dais with him.
The ‘sabha’ was started with garlanding picture of Prabhu Shriram. Shri. Vikram Ghodake of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) did compeering of the ‘sabha’ and presented report on various activities undertaken by HJS. The ‘sabha’ was attended by 250 devout Hindus. Devout Hindus spontaneously did ‘prasar’ and preparations of the ‘sabha’. Devout Hindu activists Shri. Anand Mahamane, Shri. Babusingh Tiwari, Shri. Pradip Reddy, Shri. Sachin Kote, Shri. Mahadev Tiwari, Shri. Rajkumar Suravase worked hard for the success of the ‘sabha’.
1. Devout Hindus took out a procession of speakers who were to address the ‘sabha’.
2. Local women-residents heard the speeches sitting on their terraces.
3. Saffron flags were hoisted everywhere in the village and exhibition showing anti-social tendencies was held through flex-boards.
4. Local devout Hindus spontaneously rendered service together right from cleaning to decorating the venue.
5. Shri. Gensiddha Javale, Shri. Rajshekhar Nandurge and their associates from Kumbhari attended the ‘sabha’ in large number.