‘Hindu Rashtra-jagruti Abhiyan’ on the occasion of 75th birthday of Paratpar Guru Dr. Jayant Athavale
Pali (Dist Raigad) : Under ‘Hindu Rashtra-jagruti Abhiyan’ planned on the occasion of 75th birthday of Paratpar Guru Dr. Jayant Athavale, ‘Hindutvavadis’ first prayed to Shri Ballaleshwar, at Pali which is one of the pilgrimage places of ‘Ashtavinayakas’; for establishment of Hindu Rashtra; for good health of ‘Paratpar Guru’ Dr. Athavale, for Indians to follow Sanatan Dharma-sanskruti and creation of ‘sattvika’ rulers for welfare of mankind. All participating ‘Hindutvavadis’ also took oath for being committed to the mission of establishment of Hindu Rashtra. A resolve was made to carry on the work till establishment of Hindu Rashtra. Shri. Videsh Acharya took initiative in making collective prayer whereas Shri. Rajendra Raut performed ‘puja’ of Shri Ganesh. Acclamation of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj and Shriram followed the oath and prayers.
1. Sou. Sangita Pramod Khodagle, Taluka-President of Shiv Sena’s women’s front and a member of ‘Mahila Dakshata Samiti’ demanded that drives should also be undertaken for women, in future.
2. All Ganesh-devotees, who had come to the temple for ‘darshan’, also joined in taking oath, with folded hands.
3. A coconut and ‘vibhuti (sacred ash)’ was given as Shri Ganesh’s ‘prasad’ for ‘Paratpar Guru’ Dr. Athavale.
Devout Hindus making intense prayer to ‘Pune-Gramdaivat’ Shri Kasaba Ganapati in the background of ‘Amrut Mahotsav’ of ‘Paratpar Guru’ Dr. Athavale
‘Prasar’ of ‘Hindu Ekata Dindi’ started in Pune city
Pune : Under ‘Hindu Rashtra-jagruti Abhiyan’ planned on the occasion of 75th birthday of Paratpar Guru Dr. Jayant Athavale, devout Hindus went to Shri Kasaba Ganapati Mandir, the Gram-devata’ of Pune on 7th May and made sincere prayer for establishment of Hindu Rashtra and for success of the first ‘Hindu Ekata Dindi’ proposed to be taken out on 14th May. Thus, the devout Hindus started ‘prasar’ of ‘dindi’. Shri. Vijay Gawade of ‘Gargi Foundation’, its member Sou. Suhasini Gawade, devout Hindus viz. Shri. Hanumant Ambiwadekar, Shri. Surendra Kumbhar, Shri. Milind Deshpande and Shri. Deepak Agawane of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti were present on the occasion along with other ‘Hindutvavadi’ men and women.
Shri. and Sou. Gawade first offered ‘durva’, garland and coconut at the feet of Shri Ganesh before prayers; followed with Shri. Agawane with 61 % spiritual level, explaining the prayers to be made at the feet of Shri Ganesh and concluding with acclamation. Prayer made – ‘O Shri Ganesh, let all obstacles in the mission of establishment of Hindu Rashtra be removed; let the ‘Hindu Ekata Dindi’ proposed to be taken out on 14th May in Pune city in the background of ‘Amrut Mahotsav’ of ‘Paratpar Guru’ Dr. Athavale be successful !’
Acclamation such as ‘Ganapati Bappa Moraya’, ‘P.P. Bhaktaraj Maharajancha Vijay Aso’, ‘Bhagavan Shrikrushna cha Vijay Aso’, ‘Jai Gurudev’ followed the prayers.
Taking photographs is not allowed in the temple of Shri Kasaba Ganapati. Shri. Agawane of HJS requested the priest for allowing taking of photos when ‘Hindutvavadis’ were to make prayers and the priest agreed for the same.
Related TagsHindu Janajagruti SamitiHindu Rashtra Jagruti AbhiyanSanatan Sanstha
- ‘Hindu Rashtra Sanghatak Training and Convention’ inaugurated at Goa
- Only Hindu Rashtra can grant fundamental rights to all citizens : Ramesh Shinde
- Rashtriya Hindu Andolan held at Amravati
- Fight given for Samir Gaikwad is like a light-house showing direction to ‘Hindutvavadis’
- Conclusion of Sixth ‘All India Hindu Convention’ with lot of enthusiasm of ‘Hindutvavadis’ !