Chaitra Shuddha Ekadashi
Kindly sign your protest at http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/sitasingstheblues/
This is the article by Nina Paley, published in Hindustan Times (29 March 2009 – Sunday Times)
Cutting of article denigrating Goddess Sita, published in Hindustan Times
PS: Link for the photo album given below:
Protest against Nina Paley
The animation film “Sita Sings The Blues” which has been produced by Nina Paley and has been made available on internet freely under Creative Commons License is derogatory and extremely insult to Hindu culture, its role models and Ramayana which is a religious book of Hindus.
The film attempts to misrepresent the events and characters of Ramayana in most derogatory manner through its explicit graphics, audio and dialogues.
- Kerala State govt ‘gifts’ 13 acres to Church at throwaway price
- 100 dalit Christians re-convert to Hinduism in Gorakhpur
- ISIS caliphate spreads its wing in Syria, Iraq; expands global reach
- Salman Khan gets legal notice over film Bajrangi Bhaijaan
- Rajasthan : Regional Hindu Adhiveshans held successfully due to participation of Hindutvavadis