Chaitra Shuddha Ekadashi
Kindly sign your protest at http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/sitasingstheblues/
This is the article by Nina Paley, published in Hindustan Times (29 March 2009 – Sunday Times)
Cutting of article denigrating Goddess Sita, published in Hindustan Times
PS: Link for the photo album given below:
Protest against Nina Paley
The animation film “Sita Sings The Blues” which has been produced by Nina Paley and has been made available on internet freely under Creative Commons License is derogatory and extremely insult to Hindu culture, its role models and Ramayana which is a religious book of Hindus.
The film attempts to misrepresent the events and characters of Ramayana in most derogatory manner through its explicit graphics, audio and dialogues.
- HJS demands to withdraw IFFI 2014 screening of ‘Elizabeth Ekadashi’ for hurting the patriotic sentiments
- Protest : Misrepresentation of Lord Ganesh in a children’s storybook – “Elephant prince – The story of Ganesh”
- United States : HJS asks TBS channel to apologize for denigrating Deity Kali
- Hindus upset at inappropriate depiction of Hindu gods in Vancouver photo project
- ‘Hindus should oppose, in lawful manner, films and plays denigrating Deities to repay their debt to society’