Chaitra Shuddha Ekadashi
Kindly sign your protest at http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/sitasingstheblues/
This is the article by Nina Paley, published in Hindustan Times (29 March 2009 – Sunday Times)
Cutting of article denigrating Goddess Sita, published in Hindustan Times
PS: Link for the photo album given below:
Protest against Nina Paley
The animation film “Sita Sings The Blues” which has been produced by Nina Paley and has been made available on internet freely under Creative Commons License is derogatory and extremely insult to Hindu culture, its role models and Ramayana which is a religious book of Hindus.
The film attempts to misrepresent the events and characters of Ramayana in most derogatory manner through its explicit graphics, audio and dialogues.
- Protest against denigration of Hindu deities by Flipkart.com
- Pune : Disgraceful pictures of Hindu gods removed from an exhibition after protest by Hindus
- Xtees (tShirts.in) removes T-shirts denigrating Hindu Deities after HJS protest
- Protest : Online retailer Pepperfry.com misusing Hindu Deities for financial gains
- ‘Aditya Shopping Centre Complex’, Pune : Tiles with pictures of Deities removed from stair-case