Kartik Amavasya, Kaliyug Varsha 5111
Panji (Goa): I have never blamed any organization directly in relation to the Margao blasts. The investigation of this incident is going on. It would not be appropriate to blame anyone when the investigation is going on. My statements have been misinterpreted in relation to Sanatan Sanstha. I have never said that Sanatan Sanstha is guilty thus it is dangerous for the nation. This explanation was given today by Goa’s home minister Ravi Naik in a programme while speaking with the reporters.
A website published a news about the home minister talking to a local news channel on Friday, in which it was stated – ‘Sanatan Sanstha which is a pro Hindu organization is not only dangerous to Goa, but for the entire nation. This organisation tried doing blasts initially in Maharashtra, and then at many places in Goa.’ Naik further said, ‘I had just said that the result of the investigation of the blast will be important for the nation ’.
Source: Dainik Sanatan Prabhat
Hang terrorist Mohd Afzal
Mohammad Afzal.is a Kashmiri terrorist who attacked parliament in 2000. Supreme court has given death sentence but congress is protecting this anti-Indian.
Know about forthcoming Dharmasabhas
Dhama Jagruti Sabhas is creating mass awareness among Hindus about various problems affecting Hindu Dharma.
Related TagsHindu OrganisationsSanatan Sanstha
- Fight given for Samir Gaikwad is like a light-house showing direction to ‘Hindutvavadis’
- Seekers were arrested in Dabholkar-Pansare cases to implicate and defame Sanatan Sanstha : Adv. Virendra Ichalkaranjikar
- All Hindu organisations should work cohesively with Sanatan Sanstha : I. P. Khandelwal
- Sanatan’s seeker Samir Gaikwad gets bail in Com. Pansare case
- Hindu Convention for Hindu unification and integrity of Bharat ! – Rahul Kaul