Phalgun Shuklapaksha 4, Kaliyug Varsha 5115
Pune (Maharashtra) : Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) staged demonstrations near Shri. Madhukar Pawale Flyover in Nigadi on 2nd March under aegis of Rashtreeya Hindu Andolan for the demand of handing over Pandav Wada to Hindus as it is their place of faith and is known to belong to ‘Mahabharata’ era. The demonstrations, started with garlanding statue of Lokmanya Tilak, were joined by 225 devout Hindus.
1. Shri. Swami, a businessman was so influenced with the agitations that he expressed his wish to join activities related to Dharma and extend help.
2. Shri. Gajanan Bade spontaneously undertook signature drive for this purpose and rickshaw-drivers also took part in it.
3. When an appeal was made to apply ‘Tilak’ on forehead as religious ritual every day, MNS municipal councilor Shri. Anant Korhale immediately applied ‘tilak’ and asked even others to follow. (Such devout Hindus are required everywhere ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
Opinions expressed by dignitaries
1. Shri. Anant Korhale, MNS, municipal councilor – Muslims’ ploy to grab ‘Pandav Wada’ will be foiled.
2. Sou. Sulabha Ubale, Shiv Sena, municipal councilor – Considering activities of HJS and looking at the radiance and determination of Hindus, it is felt that Hindu Rashtra will soon be established not only in India but all over the world !
3. Shri. Moreshwar Shedge, Pimpri- Chinchwad, President, Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha – All temples should be revived.
4. Shri. Nitin Ghotkule, ISKCON – I was very depressed due to various attacks on Hindu Dharma; but today’s agitation of HJS, have given rise to new hope. Every political party should be asked as to what they have done so far for Hindus.
Sou. Sangita Pawar, municipal councilor of Shiv Sena, Shri. Datta Korde, general Secretary of BJP Mandal and Shri. Parag Gokhale of HJS were some of the other dignitaries who attended the agitations.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat