Phalgun Shuklapaksha 1, Kaliyug Varsha 5115
Vallikavu, Kerala : Seeker of Sanatan Sanstha Sou. Suma Puthalat and activist of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti Shri. Balakrishna met Mata Amritanandamayi at Her Ashram at Vallikavu, Kerala today. This was to convey the message of H.H. Dr. Jayant Balaji Athavale that ‘Sanatan Sanstha knows that the accusations made against Mata Amritanandamayi are false’ and that ‘Sanatan Sanstha’ and ‘Hindu Janajagruti Samiti’ will stand firmly behind Her and try to create awareness amongst people world over against these false allegations.
On hearing the message of H.H. Dr. Jayant Athavale, Mata Amritanandamayi felt lot of gratitude. Amma was showed a copy of the periodical Sanatan Prabhat and it was explained how through this periodical, awareness is created amongst ordinary people against defamation of Saints and such other issues. We believe that under the guidance of Saints like Her, one day ‘Hindu Nation’ will be established, which would honor all Saints on earth.
A main Swamiji of the Ashram later said that around 300 people are staying at the Ashram at Vallikavu now. Many of the inmates who were there at the time Gail Tredwell was there, are still here at the Ashram. But none of them have had such bad experiences as stated by Gail Tredwell. Hence, it is clear that this is a trap to defame Mata Amritanandamayi. He also added that Gail is a psychological patient and the fact that she is writing these experiences after so many years, proves the fact that it is trap.
Related TagsHindu OrganisationsSanatan Sanstha
- BJYM members ‘purify’ Kalamandira with ‘Gau Mutra’ at Mysuru
- Hosting iftar on Krishna Mutt premises not right : Pramod Muthalik
- ‘Take stringent action against the concerned for making false allegations against Pujya Bhide Guruji’
- Fight given for Samir Gaikwad is like a light-house showing direction to ‘Hindutvavadis’
- Seekers were arrested in Dabholkar-Pansare cases to implicate and defame Sanatan Sanstha : Adv. Virendra Ichalkaranjikar